This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2653 days 14 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I'm gonna kms
2653 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
TEAM ROOKIES

TASK 3

BROWN AND ORANGE
2653 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

INCORRECT
2653 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
TEAM ROOKIES

TASK 3

BLACK AND ORANGE
2653 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

INCORRECT
2653 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
are you sure Alex?
2653 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes
2653 days 14 hours ago
Skyler_TW
TEAM DUEL

TASK 3

WHITE & BROWN?
2653 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Skyler_TW

INCORRECT
2653 days 14 hours ago
Skyler_TW
TEAM DUEL

TASK 3

brown & black
2653 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Skyler_TW

CORRECT

Team DUEL is SAFE from LAST PLACE but can still be chosen for the Arena by the challenge winners.
2653 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Idek how orange is not one of them
2653 days 14 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
i swear orange hardly came up ever lmao

but rip then :((
2653 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
As the only team to not solve a task, Team ROOKIE finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team ROOKIE will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.

As the 1st team to solve Task 1, Congratulations Team CASTLE.  You have won this challenge and earned safety from the Arena.  You will choose which of the remaining teams will face off against Team ROOKIE in the Arena and what type of game the Arena will be.

Each member of the winning team will send me a vote for which team will be going into the Arena and what type of remaining game the Arena will be (Physical, Mental).  MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie the member who participated in the challenge the most will have the tiebreaker vote.  If players do not send a vote by the deadline of 8 PM EST TOMORROW (Sunday) then each individual to not do so will equal one penalty vote against them for future Arenas.

Good luck.
2653 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Orange was the trick color in that there were 2 shades of Orange in this challenge but they still classified as Orange.

Each color was used 8 times but Black and Brown were only used 7 times.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!