This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

2626 days ago
Chris1080
Congrats guys!
2626 days ago
RShowFreak
Just got back

If anyone has any questions about the season, let me know.
2626 days ago
jman96
What was your favourite/least favourite moment of the season?
2626 days ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

Okay well coming into the season, which teams did you expect to make finals?

Tough question since when making the team I tried to make it as balanced as possible.

But, off the bat probably at least 2 of CASTLE, at least 2 of GRIT and probably 2 of GAUNTLET solely because they were the teams with the most RSF experience and had more of a feel for types of challenges I host especially Finals.
2626 days ago
RShowFreak
@jman96

What was your favourite/least favourite moment of the season?

Favorite are always whenever something big is coming up and I know it is coming such as Team CASTLE sending in Christian/double.  I think Christian/Gaia HEAVILY UNDERESTIMATED the relationship between BOB and Nelson as not only former RSF Champions but as former PARTNERS that won a season together making them as bonded as those 2 are and expecting him to throw Nelson under the bus, I knew that was highly unlikely due to past relationships and private confessionals I received from both of them who were aware of it.  I also enjoy hard fought battles in eliminations or when a challenge that took me a while to plan comes together such as Color Correction or Chain of Fools despite hoping they would have taken a little longer to figure out.

Least favorite is always when people take it too far in terms of insulting and get banned (such as Lalisa) or quit when things just don't work how they want (Halloween) or things such as the cheating scandal that resulted in a few bans this season when people take it a little too far.
2626 days ago
OldNewz
Oh, which team surprised you?
2626 days ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

Oh, which team surprised you?

I mean, I feel obligated to say Team ROOKIE solely based on the fact I had little knowledge on all 4 members as they were new to the Franchise and when asked to perform were able to do so well, either in eliminations (won or lost) or even in the Final.
2626 days ago
RShowFreak
Also, for those wondering, I WILL be posting info and applications for Season 39 later TONIGHT.

In addition, I will also have a short teaser for Season 40 AS WELL.

Both announcements will be made here.
2626 days ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Seasons 39 and 40 have both already been decided.
2626 days ago
OldNewz
Alright cool :)

Well thanks for a good season! For the most part I had a good time.

Congrats again Castle :)
2626 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
wooo team rookie
2626 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
thanks for hosting rshow, had fun for the most part, it was great playing with you newz, and congrats again castle :)
2626 days ago
Skyler_TW
*Dennis Reynolds voice*

This doesn't represent me
2626 days ago
splozojames50
me @ the plans all ready
2625 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
next season? :P

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!