This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE Updates for Solitary 2.0

Topic » LIVE Updates for Solitary 2.0

2575 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Solitary has suffered it's next casualty.

With 1 Solitarian earning safety from the Treatment during the Test, the remaining 3 participated in the Physicality Treatment.  Each Solitarian had to complete 200 laps (225 laps for the person who earned a penalty in the Test) in their Pod with 1 lap consisting of them pressing 3 buttons (button 1, button 2, the green button).  They had to factor in the spam lock that would be enabled as I would not post in the group from the time they start the Treatment to the time they finish the Treatment.  The Solitarian who took the longest amount of time to finish their laps would be forced to leave Solitary and be eliminated.

This treatment the eliminated player was

Finishing in 4th place is Pod Number 8.

This Pod contained Tengaged user
ForceMike1

With that we are now down to the Solitary 2.0 Final Three.
2573 days 11 hours ago
Spinner554
YES POD 7
2572 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Solitary has suffered it's next casualty.

The Solitarians were told there would be no more Tests in Solitary and they would all face the penultimate Treatment.

The remaining 3 Solitarians participated in the Solitary Cinema Treatment.  They were given a youtube video of 38 minutes that was made by someone that was a countdown of their favorite blindsides from the TV Show Survivor.  They were then given 90 images or snapshots from that video and had to place them in the order they appeared in the video.  The number of images they have in the right order will be their score (out of 90) with the tiebreaker being the time it took them to finish.   The Solitarian who had the lowest score by placing the least images in the correct order in the slowest time would be forced to leave Solitary and be eliminated.

This treatment the eliminated player was

Finishing in 3rd place is Pod Number 9.

This Pod contained Tengaged user
rawr121

With that we are now down to the Solitary 2.0 Final Two.  Numbers 2 and 7 will do battle in the Final Treatment where 1 will be crowned the champion of RSF Season 39: Solitary 2.0
2572 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
IM SO SAD
2572 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
pls pod 7 do whatever you can to make ethan000 lose
2571 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
YESSSS MY PICK SINCE THE BEGINNING POD 7 IS A KING
2565 days 5 hours ago
zorbo678
I'm about 90% sure Ethan000 is in Pod 7. And hes a friend. GO ETHAN
2565 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
Idc who 7 is I just believed in them since day one and I'll be so PROUD
2565 days ago
Absol
can we just pretend ethan wasnt on this season
2565 days ago
Timster
I think if Pod 7 is Ethan he should be d/qed for telling people what pod he's in. It's clear people aren't just /guessing/ who it is. He had people play on his account and he probably told other contestants who he is so they could align! Not fair!!
2564 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
Ethan is in pod 2 wtf who else would be an 18 year old geologist...
2564 days 23 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Everyone thinks 2 is Ethan bc he loves rocks lmao this is the first time anyone has accused 7 of being Ethan
2564 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
um I think ethan is pod 2???? Lets root for pod 7 because they probably ARENT Ethan
2564 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
Pod 7 is our anti-Ethan pod, PRAYER CIRCLE FOR POD 7, WE EVEN HAVE CONFUSED TEAM ETHAN PEOPLE ROOTING FOR THE WRONG POD
2564 days 23 hours ago
Timster
BOBROCKS333
Everyone thinks 2 is Ethan bc he loves rocks lmao this is the first time anyone has accused 7 of being Ethan

Ok then d/q him if he's pod 2 as well.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!