This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary 2.0 Finale and Reunion

Topic » Solitary 2.0 Finale and..

2593 days 10 hours ago
Absol
Timster
Anyways from what absol said I'm absolutely fine with my legacy ending with Duel 2. I made the finals as an underdog outnumbered by a tight alliance and went to the final 2 with the most decorated RSF player ever, my original ENEMY in my first season, and new bff turned enemy again. I'm good. I'm still the ultimate free agent so HA.

...girl the last season i was proud of was fuckin gauntlet
2593 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
The Gauntlet < 3 What a great season wow
2593 days 10 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
TURNED ENEMY AGAIN WTF TIM?
2593 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
I'm proud of this one. Tbh, I might be retiring from group games soon, I like hosting tho, might do that again.
2593 days 10 hours ago
splozojames50
i may have flopped in the duel but i slayed the first half of gen 3 finally winning a non-team season
2593 days 10 hours ago
Timster
You have trashed me on the threads all day Bobby.
2593 days 10 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
LMAO
2593 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
LMFAO
2593 days 10 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
If I'm not part of the 99 invited I'm taking it as a sign to hang my challenge shirt up for good
2593 days 10 hours ago
Timster
I'm one of the rares to win a final individually TWICE. Only thing I truly need to achieve is winning a partner season and absol ruined that for me in redneck.
2593 days 10 hours ago
Absol
wow... the expose
2593 days 10 hours ago
Absol
timster u lost that finale for us u fucking b*tch
2593 days 10 hours ago
splozojames50
lol timster we both were fighting for our partner season wins in that final

:*
2593 days 10 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I've won individual seasons, pairs seasons, and only 1 big team season wow

Well I guess BOTS was a "team" season but we all knew it was gonna come down to pairs at some point lmao

i'm bad at teamwork ig!!!!!
2593 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!