This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary 2.0 Finale and Reunion

Topic » Solitary 2.0 Finale and..

2579 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
A Champion has been crowned and now it is time to talk about this season that unfolded.

To start:

Ethan000 - How does it feel to win Solitary 2.0?  What does this win mean to you and how does it compare to your previous wins?

Pieguy555 - How does it feel to come so close to winning, especially on your very 1st RSF Season?

BOTH FINALISTS - How did the experience of Solitary affect you in positive and negative ways?
2579 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: For those who contemplated how players were assigned Pods, it was simply based on when they accepted their invitation to Solitary.  EM002 was in Pod 1 because he accepted 1st and so on.  The last pod, IceBear was actually the alternate after the original player who was offered the place in the game did not respond to the invitation in time.  That player was IceIceBaby.
2579 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
The last pod, IceBear was actually the alternate after the original player who was offered the place in the game did not respond to the invitation in time.  That player was IceIceBaby.

andrea robbed </3
2579 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
For the Eliminated Solitarians and Finalists if they want:

How do you feel about your Solitary experience overall?  Positives and negatives?

What were some key moments you will always remember in Solitary?

What Tests and Treatments were the most fun for you?  Most exciting?  Most challenging?  Most frustrating?
2579 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan000 - How does it feel to win Solitary 2.0?  What does this win mean to you and how does it compare to your previous wins?

Honestly.....it feels really freaking good! I was NOT expecting it, whenever Pods are opened, y'all are gonna see how CONFIDENT I was that I was NOT winning this game after the Treatment was finished. But yeah, overall....I'm so proud of myself! I feel like I kind of skated in the middle a lot, but SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, I prevailed....I'm shocked...really! It means a lot to me to win a game that I put so SO much time into, and honestly.....this is my favorite win, HANDS DOWN. I felt like I EARNED this win, and nobody can say differently.
2579 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
ohhh lmao i thought it was how u predicted us to do in the game

tbh i thought it was because eric and ethan were pods 1 and 2
2579 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
DAMN

I really wish I was #1
2579 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: To ALL Solitarians, I will now make your Pods public AND they are now yours to use as you wish.  I will make you admins in them and you can do what you want with them.
2579 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
BOTH FINALISTS - How did the experience of Solitary affect you in positive and negative ways?

Well it affected me positively because I won! All of that hard word....finally FINALLY paid off! Negatively....it was very time consuming. That's not an issue for me though, because that is what I signed up for, but I did lose a lot of sleep over this game. So worth it though.
2579 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: I am making the Pods OPEN GROUPS but those who own it can change it if they wish.
2579 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
How do you feel about your Solitary experience overall?  Positives and negatives?
- I absolutely loved the experience. I honestly was so stressed about the game the whole time and it was so hard to not divulge any information. I really loved winning three tests in a row LMAO

- Winning three tests in a row

Also when we had the Physicality Treatment, Forcemike asked me a question about the spam lock but he didnt know I was in the game LMAO. Thats when I knew he was Pod 7 and the whole time during that treatment I was checking to see if he was online.

What Tests and Treatments were the most fun for you?  Most exciting?  Most challenging?  Most frustrating?
- The Physicality one sucked, and the Cinema Treatment sucked. I actually really liked the Revolution treatment, even though i wasn't in it. I also really liked the music video one too
2579 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- IDK it lasted roughly half an hour

- That time I was in it for half an hour

- The one treatment that I got to do was pretty cool
2579 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000

I wouldn’t change it for anything. Positives were doing some really awesome and unique challenges, Negatives would just have to be the loss of sleep and getting frustrated over rules and such haha

Probably staying past the 2nd Treatment, I was NOT expecting that. Also winning my first Test….that felt AMAZING! Also completing the Wheely Long Message Treatment….that was a mess!

Most Fun - Wheely Long Message Treatment, Lock and Key Test, and Blind Virtual Maze Treatment??Most Challenging - Wheely Long Message Test lmao??Most Frustrating - Solitary In-VAL-tational, Rainbow Connection, and Music Video Mayhem
2579 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
To all players:

Was Solitary what you expected?  Better?  Worse?  Why?

When you first started, who did you think was in the game?
2579 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now reveal how each individual did in every Test and Treatment going in order.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!