This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Loading Bay

Topic » Loading Bay

2562 days ago
IceIceBaby
http://prntscr.com/f7p315

Yeh, I'm not putting up with your BS again Jackson so you can get sold down the river with them.
2562 days ago
Skyler_TW
LOL. Jackson is never, was never part of no duel alliance. Especially considering he wasn't in our season.

Jackson is simply a lone loser who consistently voted Nolan. I hit him up for one vote because it helped us both out. Congrats buddy on selling out the only squad that hasn't targeted you ahahaha. & dude, my dude my dude my dude... you don't have to go selling out the duel alliance. We publicly voted together for 3 rounds & WILL continue to do so, so I mean, everyone here has figured that out buddy-o.
2561 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Skyler, I don't understand where you received such a toxic personality and why you feel the need to be a self-indulged, righteous asshole. It's not very pleasant sweetheart and the 'cocky' behavior and the abrasive actions you're giving everyone for that little bit of relevance isn't very exciting to watch either. It's actually rather unsatisfying considering you're merely a fragment of what actually goes on, let alone some form of impactful nature that you intend to be.

I'd love to see this 'Dynamic' character of yours be developed because RN you look pretty desperate.
2561 days 23 hours ago
Skyler_TW
That was a very pretentious write up. I'm not being cocky, or desperate, or toxic... that's your own personality. In case you've forgotten how fucking obnoxious you were on BOTS. You came at us w/ that same personality yesterday, sneak dissin tryna sound woke about an alliance you know nothing about. That sneak dissin gonna get you flamed. If that makes me cocky, & telling you how it REALLY is makes me cocky, self-righteous, or "desperate to look good" welp them imma throw my hands in the air
2561 days 23 hours ago
Skyler_TW
You wanna say all those things about me, all the while looking like your condescending, entitled ass self. Every season you want somebody to argue with, or call out lmao. That entire write up is YOU man not I. It's clear between you & I who cares more about relevance, you've been trying for 14 seasonsss
2561 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
In 14 seasons I don't 'create' drama for no good reason. As you can see with the past 4 challenges I've been MIA asf, nothing about be has been condescending or obnoxious towards any person here and the same goes for what happened in BOTS. Me and Joe were never obnoxious or bullied anyone. Where you receive this information is beyond me because me and Joe did absolutely fuck all on BOTS.

You can flip the whole dilemma onto me and claim that I'm acting 'woke' but as you said, its painted infront of us. I don't see the necessity in alliances, especially this game when its based upon challenge strength. I also don't find your attitude very flattering and everyone knows I only bring up a debate such as this when someones attitude towards someone or towards me is vulgar and wrong. That is yours. You can continue to speak like some thug, some hoodrat full of capability and 'respect' of his partners but in reality you're still the same dull, pathetic little child who's sat behind that computer screen wiping away that cheeto dust from your chubby fingers probably chuckling to yourself as if you're some menacing little troll.

I find it quite humorous if you ask me, considering you're trying to flip this on me when you're the condescending asshole within this game.

http://media.tenor.co/images/487d78ef2dadbcbf9b0eb4fa01d5076b/tenor.gif
2561 days 20 hours ago
Skyler_TW
You made this whole todo about an alliance. If you don't see the necessity then why is it necessary for you to worry about it so much? Quit yer bitchin & keep being a lone Caliboy vote.

The irony in your argument is that the more you try to sell it, the more you prove mine. Because the bottom line is you came here to complain (as usual) about an alliance & put your two cents in about us, along w/ a sneak diss. & all I did was sort your thoughts for you. If that makes me cocky.. *kanye shrug* I ain't even mad. Afterall, if you're gonna expose, do it right. But instead you can continue to sneak diss.
2561 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
All of you just shut up. There's a duel alliance. Yay. Does it matter? We all pretty much knew about it so nothing changes. Its no big deal. No need to start drama for no reason. And that's both of you.
2561 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Zorbo, stfu I don't need your entitlement giving vindication upon 'right and wrong' who tf died and made you God?
2561 days 16 hours ago
zorbo678
@IceIceBaby
Idc what you think. Honestly, I'm trying to save both of your games before you piss each other off for real and say shot for no reason.
2559 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Eyyy xD
2559 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I reveal the votes (who voted who) I can reveal that all players sent in their vote so there will be no point penalty for not voting.
2559 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Gl everyone who isn't safe
2559 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
First I will get to the Winner's Vote.

ForceMike1's vote will send someone to the Fortress.

Player - Vote

ForceMike1 - mysterygame2

mysterygame2 has been selected by the Challenge winner to face the Fortress.
2559 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now get to the Group Vote.

All votes for mysterygame2 will be NULLIFIED.

Player - Vote

amf7410 - jman96
black0ut247 - Skyler_TW
Caliboy - obscurity
coolexchangestudent - obscurity
DBWs - Skyler_TW
IceIceBaby - Skyler_TW
iYBF - jman96
Jaxon - jman96
jman96 - Skyler_TW
Kenu67 - Skyler_TW
Mybash_ - obscurity
mysterygame2 - Skyler_TW
obscurity - Skyler_TW
rawr121 - Skyler_TW
RealJacksonWalsh - jman96
Rocketokid13 - Skyler_TW
Skyler_TW - jman96
zorbo678 - Skyler_TW

Vote Tally:

10-Skyler_TW
5-jman96

3-obscurity

By majority vote, Skyler_TW and jman96 have been chosen to face the Fortress.

For being voted into the Fortress the following players lost the following points:

-5: mysterygame2
-8: jman96
-10: Skyler_TW

That means the 4 players competing in the Fortress are:

black0ut247
mysterygame2
Skyler_TW
jman96

I will now post info on deciding match ups as well as the Elimination games.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!