This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fortress 3

Topic » Fortress 3

2576 days 5 hours ago
DBWs
EXITS MAZE
2576 days 5 hours ago
hinata0014
bye
2576 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
As 1st to finish, Congratulations zorbo678.  You have won this Fortress and remain in the game.  You have earned a KEY CARD to Phase 2 and for winning your Fortress faster earn 30 points on the Leader Board.

hinata0014, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs.  Since you have more Leader Board points you finish in 20th place.
2576 days 5 hours ago
hinata0014
I had only 8 doors left
2576 days 5 hours ago
hinata0014
only had 8 doors left
got the 9th question when he finished
2576 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
As 1st to finish, Congratulations DBWs.  You have won this Fortress and remain in the game.  You have earned a KEY CARD to Phase 2 and for winning your Fortress slower earn 20 points on the Leader Board.

Zed55, you chose not to start and tonight is the end of the road..  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs.  Since you have less Leader Board points you finish in 21st place.
2576 days 5 hours ago
zorbo678
Yes! Bye Hinata, I'm sorry!
2576 days 5 hours ago
hinata0014
FInish this fortress
2576 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
zorbo vs hinata was close the whole way

hinata had the lead up until puzzle 3 when both got there, zorbo took the lead and held it the rest of the way

when time ended, hinata had finished the last puzzle and had only 8 rooms left

zed never started so DBWs had a comfortable lead but had to finish regardless.
2576 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Both matchups went through the SAME MAZE but in reverse order so one matchup's start was another's end.

The puzzles were in the same room so both matchups did the same puzzles but in reverse order.
2576 days 5 hours ago
zorbo678
2576 days 5 hours ago
hinata0014
done competing in Rshowfreak series btw, last one for me :)
Not gonna one anyway lol

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!