This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fortress 7

Topic » Fortress 7

2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright.

I will count down in this thread from 5.

When I say you can start here, then you may begin
2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
YOU MAY BEGIN
2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
obscurity has passed Kenu67.

By passing his opponent first, Congratulations obscurity.  You have won this Fortress and remain in the game.  You have earned a KEY CARD to Phase 3 and for winning your Fortress faster earn 45 points on the Leader Board.

Kenu67, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs.  Since you have more Leader Board points you finish in 12th place.
2562 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
amf7410 has passed mysterygame2.

By passing his opponent first, Congratulations amf7410.  You have won this Fortress and remain in the game.  You have earned a KEY CARD to Phase 3 and for winning your Fortress faster earn 30 points on the Leader Board.

mysterygame2, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs.  Since you have less Leader Board points you finish in 13th place.
2562 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
Ah. GG guys, Thanks for letting me play in 1 last good season! :P GL all!
2562 days 5 hours ago
Kenu67
Thanks for giving me a chance. Gl to everyone else.
2562 days 5 hours ago
Mybash_
*crosses legs*
2562 days 5 hours ago
EM002
I like clocks that go all the way up to 15

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!