This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fortress 10

Topic » Fortress 10

2518 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Fortress will occur TOMORROW (Thursday) whenever you both agree on it.

Based on the votes, the matchup for the Fortress will be:

rawr121   vs.   DBWs

In addition, each of you must MAIL ME which ONE of the 3 remaining Fortress games you would want to participate in.  The 2 options (1 per person) will be placed in the Randomizer.  If both select the same game then both obviously are put in the randomizer.  Once you each mail me your choice I will reveal the options here.  Mail it to me ASAP.

Ball and Chain
Duel Pole Dancing
Quoridor

Both of you must discuss here and agree on a TIME for this to be held LIVE TOMORROW (Thursday)
2518 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
I can do probably later, around 10 i think
2518 days 15 hours ago
DBWs
10 is fine with me
2518 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Each of you chose a different game so the randomizer will decide right before the Fortress would be played.

The options based on your votes will be:

Duel Pole Dancing
Quoridor
2517 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
RShow is still doing his death match for another game, so we might be stalled a little bit past 10
2517 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly
2517 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
Alrighty
2517 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Fortress will be selected here:

http://us23.chatzy.com/39876597559195

Once it is decided we will play here.
2517 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry if I;m a little slower tonight, I'm in elimination in another group at the same time
2517 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
God it's lagging so bad for meh
2517 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
When things I sent 5 minutes ago are sending now
2517 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Randomizer has selected tonight's Fortress game.

Tonight you will be playing Duel Pole Dancing.
2517 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Gimme a minute
2517 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Fortress, Duel Pole Dancing.

This Fortress will focus on spam and strategy.

In this Fortress, there is a pole located in the middle of the Duel arena.  This pole has 4 different sides to it with each side labeled A, B, C and D in the group images.

The poles are divided into 6 sections. 

The goal is to climb the pole from the bottom to the top.  In order to climb the pole you must spam and get Tengaged users to MAIL me the phrase:

HELPS (Your username) CLIMB THE POLE TO SPACE (SPACE LABEL)

The numbers shown in each space show the number of people you need to mail me that phrase in order to get to that space.  You must climb from bottom to top and when you start climbing in a column (labeled A, B, C, D) you MUST only climb that column.

When you think you have had enough people mail me the phrase then post the phrase in the group:

CLIMBS POLE TO SPACE (SPACE LABEL)

But beware, if you did not get the right number of people needed to climb to that space and you post that phrase you will IMMEDIATELY DROP to the bottom and must start over.

Once someone mails me the phrase to help you they cannot mail another phrase in the run so in total you will need 30 people to mail me the phrase and the timing needs to be right.  You CANNOT have players currently in the game mail me to help you.  The twist is if you ever drop and need to start over then everyone who mailed you to help can mail me again as your list resets.

So the way it works is to start you can pick a column to climb then have people mail me the phrase.  If you choose to climb Column B then after 1 person mails me the phrase and you know they did then you can post the phrase to climb.  This process continues until you reach the FINISH LINE on the pole with the first to do so winning the Duel.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  If you have more people than needed mail me in order to get to a space it is simply a WASTED MAIL but THEY STILL COUNT.  So in the previous example, if you have 2 people mail me the phrase when you only needed one before you post the phrase then BOTH MAILS COUNT TOWARDS THAT SPACE and they CANNOT MAIL AGAIN in the same run so if you get 2 people to mail instead of the 1 necessary you simply wasted 1 person's help.

There is one more twist to this challenge.  At any point if you and your opponent are in the same column and are 1 space away from each other (example: 1 person is on space AX and another is on space AY) OR are in spaces next to each other (example: 1 person is on space AX and another is on DX) then either player can post in the group CHALLENGE OPPONENT.  In this case the 2 will be placed in a head on POLL in an open group and it will be open for 5 minutes, whoever gets more votes stays on the pole, the other will have been forced off the pole and must start over.

If after 1 hour, neither competitor has finished whoever is HIGHEST on the pole when the challenge ends will win.

Any questions?
2517 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
nope
2517 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
oh can we use people that have been eliminated from the game or no?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!