This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Series Wiki

Topic » RSF Series Wiki

2503 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
wait im confused how did james get 3rd in a final with ofl and milzipede was he banned or something
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Random pet peeve. I prefer the eliminations names on the charts be what it's actually called instead of them all being generically being called "ELIM"

So for Freshmeat it'd say Exile.. Gauntlet it'd say Gauntlet.. etc.
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Yeah good job on the castle page. A lot of work was put into that one I can tell. #Memories.
2503 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
@timster which pages is that for because i could've sworn it was like that for most of them?
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Um on Gauntlet 1 I just now noticed
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
But I understand the word "Gauntlet" might make the page too wide.
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Good choice @ Jharrin & I being chosen over Caliboy & Dylanjay for the Freshmeat spots!
2503 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
omg my first season was in 2012, and now its 5 years later. do I come out of retirement now? Last time I was seen was May 2014 for Free Agents (the luck elimination that STILL has people talking 3 years later). I feel like I need to make my return cuz some people think they can run their mouths
2503 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Hot Take: Gen 1 James sucked
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Battle of the Seasons 1 was probably one of the best formats. The best competitors stayed in power, if you wanted to have power you had to earn it by being consistently good in challenges. I remember Jharrin & I were about to go home but finally snuck into the Top 3 inner circle and escaped going into the Dome against one of the 2 elimination beast teams < 3
2503 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Hot Take: I take that back
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
SplozoJames? James was actually pretty good.

I was a flop until Gauntlet 1 (which I still got out episode 4) but I was the best person on my team which is why the winning team voted me in twice in a row. Then flopped on The Castle. Then BOTS is when I started my legendary run!
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
YES @ THEM USING THE SCOREBOARD PROGRESS FOR BOTS.

YW I'M SURE YOU USED THAT FROM THE CHART I LINKED ON ORIGINAL BOTS THREAD.

Some of my old charts don't work since it was on that dumb editgrid site which got shut down.
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
lol @ The Ruins, James voted in Piddu and I voted in James for one of the last Ruins. Don't remember that!
2503 days 15 hours ago
Timster
What a shame i'm like the 3rd best champion on The Ruins team but I got the 3rd most amount of nominee votes.

Then again the strategy changed over time. I came up w/ the idea to nominate urself with a friend so you aren't voted into the actual ruins elimination.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!