This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Series Rankings

Topic » RSF Series Rankings

2499 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Jkjkjk

Yes.

@splozojames

Commentary included
2499 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Ok screw season rankings. DO CHAMP RANKINGS!

But I think i'm gonna flop hard. I agree w/ James that most of my runner up appearances are better than my winning performances lolol. I'm just curious to see where my Free Agent spot lands me cuntsidering that was like the best cast of all time even tho some people hate on how it ended.

I think your The Genius win is gonna be in the top 5. I have bad feeling stupid Solitary winners are gonna be high up especially Solitary because it's so hard *eyeroll*. I hate that game & The Mole so much.

I wanna see how he ranks winners within teams too. Like The Ruins lolol.
2499 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Why did it say Absol was perm banned on Duel 1 & A Coaches Game? LMAO DID THAT HAPPEN TO HIM TWICE? Dang abi you are messy.
2499 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
All the runner ups from the gauntlet 2 know how hard you struggle in number counting/ puzzles timster <3
2499 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
OOP
Also I swear to god if gaiafatty is ranked above me for BP I will FIGHT SOMEONE
2499 days 2 hours ago
Timster
STFU. LMAO.

And Andrea better never retire. I'm waiting for her to have her Rivals 1 Paula moment. "We're gonna have to get Paula her first win!" - Evelyn.

Gauntlet 2 was Andrea's season to win. 4 elimination wins.. lmao tragic.
2499 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Maybe a random feature that can eventually be added to the wikia is showing what future seasons someone went on.

So for Freshmeat 1 at the very bottom is shows all the freshmeat's names and the future seasons they competed on just like on the r/l Real World wikia. And shows seasons they made finals in in bold!

Also this would be great for future reference cuz I want to see what other seasons some people went on but don't feel like going through each page.
2499 days 2 hours ago
Timster
@ the top 5 pages being Rise of the Underdogs, The Genius, Free Agents, A Coaches Game, & AYTO.

3 seasons that I was one of the faces of < 3333333
2499 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'm gonna be last in literally both rankings sooo
2499 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
britt r u a champ ?
2499 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
Maybe rshow can do honorable mentions with notable runner up games lol
2499 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL James agreed, I feel like my runner-up games were so good
2499 days 2 hours ago
Timster
I already have opinions on how this champ ranking will go but I want to save them as I don't want them to affect Rshow's opinions!
2499 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I'll start each maybe this week but will do it 1 season at a time and leave like a few days in between to give people time to follow along
2499 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
That'd be fun! Would this be a blog series?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!