This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cutthroat 3 Team Selection

Topic » Cutthroat 3 Team Selection

2514 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 2nd twist of this season will be known as Hidden Targets.

Now that your initial teams of 10 are known, it is now time to answer one question: Do you look out for your team's best interests or your own?

Each individual will be assigned a Hidden Target on their team.  Your goal is simple.  To get your target off your team, either by defection or elimination.  The trick is that just because you know who your target is does not mean you know who is targeting you.  That is because the person you are targeting will target another player and so on until we form a loop involving all 10 players.

When your target is off your team then you will be assigned a new target: the person your initial target was assigned as their Hidden Target.

Throughout the season you will be working to earn Target points by targeting your Hidden Target assignment.  These points will play a MAJOR ROLE.  That is because in the penultimate round (which will remain a mystery) there will be no challenge.  There will be no Gulag vote.  Instead, players who have accumulated enough target points (within certain boundaries as explained when the time comes) will secure themselves a spot in the Final Challenge.  ALL REMAINING players will face the Final Gulag.  In most gulags, half of the competitors competing would be eliminated (2 of 4 people each round).  But, for the Final Gulag, A MAJORITY of the players competing will be eliminated.  So this could make or break your game.

A more detailed point breakdown will be included in the full rules of the season posted later tonight. 

For now, get to know your teams and I will post information on your 1st Challenge later tonight as well.

Good luck.
2514 days 7 hours ago
Absol
lalisa got banned from rsf and ttrs
2514 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ngl this season might be the season I get banned in
2514 days 7 hours ago
Lalisa
never forget me spamming a blog to petition me getting unbanned
2514 days 7 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Wtf
2514 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Might aswell pack my shit and leave
2514 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
Alex will rig it and literally everyone on my team will have me
2514 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh my God this mess...
2514 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
this is like the mvp twist x100
2514 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
BTW my Skype Kgamer2218 .tengaged  BTW the space is apart of it
2514 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
if mine isn't ethan im quitting.
2514 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
you devious bastard with that twist
2514 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
my skype is tengaged.pooh for anyone that wants it!
2514 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
ugh this is too confusing
2514 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will be mailing each individual their Hidden Target later tonight.

All I can say is that the order of the loop (who has who) will not be random and was not chosen by me.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!