This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1

Topic » Challenge 1

2499 days 10 hours ago
epicwafflez23
5 min agoILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ok touche rodrigueseve..... had to lookup how to spell ur name because ur that forgettable.

@colts good. Talk about me. Only people that can touch me is my own team members. I decide my own fate

@epic Sashay Away bitch.

@Alex when is epic's Gulag?? I want to be there to watch him go home

http://i.imgur.com/f8zX98N.gif
2499 days 10 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Then you're gonna miss all the action.... shame.

You can watch me from home after you get sent home on Monday
2499 days 10 hours ago
epicwafflez23
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZBpPvxz6wNJ1m/giphy.gif
2499 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Who? Me? I aint loosing any action specially with you
Believe me I would rather have arguments with anyone else then having a petty not intelligent argument with you and get into action with your ass
Now come back to the cave you came from, they say rats freeze at cold
2499 days 10 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
rats freeze at cold?

ironic at the one saying they are above a "not intelligent argument".... okay.... okay
2499 days 8 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Dead ILOVE
2499 days 8 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Dear ILOVE^^
2499 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Dear ILOVE, I am portuguese so I dont know everything about english
And yes your arguments are unintelligent you are starting arguments for literally NOTHING! First with Colts, than with Neme, now with Colts, epic and Alex like give us a break, go get a dick or something because your needing it
2498 days 21 hours ago
epicwafflez23
PREACH ^^^^
2498 days 18 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
epic you have been reported for a death threat. I take those seriously. One less person to bitch about me I guess. BYE

rodrigueseve. I'm not gonna respond to you anymore. This is the lord's day and I want to rest. I'm sick of taking 20 minutes to decode what poorly constructed insult you are trying to say to me.
2498 days 17 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Me too dude. I freak myself out sometimes.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!