This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

2496 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
I GIVE ALL MY MONEY TO ETHAN000
2496 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
What just happened?
2496 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
we won like bosses
2496 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Grats Blue, that was shady as hell tho
2496 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
a win is a win bitch000
2496 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I did nothing ^_^
2496 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
What?? I'm so confused...
2496 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Pooh join the club and I'm on the winning team.
2496 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
lmao congrats guys?? what even happened? I'm weak this ended so fast it was supposed to go all night
2496 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Alex logged off because he thought it was going to go all night.... he is gonna come back to some odd developments
2496 days 2 hours ago
Absol
damn i know y'all are scared of red but not every comp will be strategy
and y'all can't both win challenges... one team will always go against us in the gulag
if we're talking strategy, and the top dogs want a chance in the next few gulags, i suggest throwing the comps to red to avoid going against "the strongest players" in the gulag
https://media.giphy.com/media/QftdR6vJmDtCg/giphy.gif
this game will not end with a jury vote, people do not give a shit about your strategic gameplay if u can't win a final and about 90% of the blue and gray team will not be useful in a final
2496 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that, Blue Team has purchased all the land and wins this challenge, thus earning safety from the Gulag
2496 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Red and Gray teams, you will each individually cast 2 votes to send in 1 Top Dog and 1 Underdog on your team into the Gulag.

You will have until 11 pm est tomorrow (Wednesday) which is 24 hours from now to send me your votes.  If you do not vote, you will receive TWO SELF VOTES.

At 11 pm est tomorrow I will reveal the vote tally (how many votes each person received) but I will not reveal who voted for who.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker is explained in the rules thread.

You are allowed to change your votes at any time but whatever you most recently sent when the deadline hits is your official vote.

Good luck and I will wait for your votes.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!