This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gulag 2

Topic » Gulag 2

2477 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
Me when I made Ice an alcoholic by sending her home :(
2477 days 15 hours ago
Absol
https://i.gyazo.com/f09fbbf18f834df9c903bcea4d723059.gif
2477 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
I'm on vacation and today is my busiest day so I'll be lucky to make anything, maybe 5 but if not I had fun & rip me
2477 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
For now based on what everyone said, the Gulag will be at 5 pm est unless someone disagrees to it before then.
2477 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
Kk
2477 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly
2477 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
Kk
2477 days 10 hours ago
kevin121302
Nervous
2477 days 10 hours ago
Absol
hrey
2477 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Gulag.

As with all Gulags, each one will test a different trait needed to win.  This Gulag will test your Patience/Ability to work on a frustrating task.

For tonight's Gulag you will be playing Rainbow Connection.

In this treatment you will hunt on Tengaged and select 15 Tengaged users to use their karma levels to complete a math equations.  The twist is that these 15 users must complete the Tengaged rainbow meaning you will have 1 user per color level (White, Yellow, Orange, Light Green, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, Brown, Black, Silver, Gold, Sky, Blood, TV Star).  The only restrictions you have on the users is you cannot use yourself, anyone who was a contestant this season or anyone with single digit karma.

You will use the karma levels of all 15 users to create a different math equations.  For this equation you will be given one restriction on which math symbols you can use: which for this case is a plus sign.  You will then have to use ALL 15 numbers in the equation.  The goal is to create an equation that is true, meaning the values on both sides of the equal sign are equal.  So for example, an example of an equation would be:

WHITE + TV STAR = YELLOW + ORANGE + LIGHT GREEN + GREEN + BLUE + PURPLE + RED + BROWN + BLACK + SILVER + GOLD + SKY + BLOOD

In addition, another twist is you can combine karmas of 2 different users (of the 15) into one.  So if the TV Star karma is 5600 and the White karma is 15, if you combine them by listing them as such in the equation:

WHITE, TV STAR

then the number used in that place will be 155600

If you cannot get the equations to be exactly equal you can submit an uneven equation at the cost of the penalty.  For example if one side of the equation is 450 and the other side is 500, then the penalty points will be the difference of the 2 sides.

The player in each matchup who has the HIGHEST amount of penalty points will be eliminated.

This Gulag will have a time limit of 1 hour.  When you are ready to send in your submission, you must MAIL ME the LINKS TO THE TENGAGED PROFILES of the 15 users you are using in the equation.  You then list the equations you have in the form I showed in the example above.

You get ONE SUBMISSION so make sure the links work.  If a link does not work, then in your equation the place it was meant to take will be scored as 0 and you will earn 100 penalty points.

In the event of a tie, whoever sent it in first wins.  In addition, when a player sends their submission, no submission made by a later competitor can share more than 7 users who had been used by someone who already submitted so getting it done quick will be a factor.

Any questions?
2477 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you do not send a submission in the time alotted you will be disqualified.
2477 days 10 hours ago
Absol
disgusting
2477 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: For your official submission, your mail MUST BE TITLED:

GULAG TWO SUBMISSION
2477 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
LOL YAY NO SPEED, let's do this shit
2477 days 10 hours ago
Absol
can you combine multiple different karmas?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!