This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5

Topic » Challenge 5

2470 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next challenge of the season will be posted TOMORROW (Friday) at 8 pm est.

It will be NON-LIVE.  You will have 24 hours to compete.

The hint for it is it will be beneficial for everyone to check it out as early as possible.

Good luck and I will see you then.
2469 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge will be posted shortly.
2469 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
2469 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
ALX IM IN TOWN LTS MEA|T UP YEYE
2469 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Sky Hook.

In this challenge, each team will have their own topic representing their lane of rings in the air.  Your goal within the next 24 hours is to score as many points as you can.  Each team will have a maximum of 100 balls that can be scored.

The way to score a ball, is as follows:

One member of the team will pick up a ball by posting in their team's lane the phrase:

PICKS UP BALL NUMBER (NUMBER OF BALL)

So for the first ball, the phrase will be:

PICKS UP BALL NUMBER 1

That player will then have a chance to either score the ball or pass it to a teammate in order to make the ball worth more points.  The more members of the team that touch the ball, the more points it will be worth.

So if only 1 member of the team touches the ball then the ball scored will be worth 1/7 of a point (for Gray or Red) or 1/8 of a point (for Blue).  The only way to make a ball worth 1 full point is if every member of the team touches the ball.

If the player chooses to pass the ball they post the phrase:

PASSES BALL TO (EXACT USERNAME of Teammate)

Per usual, spelling WILL COUNT but capitalization WILL NOT.

Whenever a player is ready to score the ball they simply post the phrase:

SHOOTS BALL INTO TEAM'S BASKET.

However many people touched the ball at that point will determine the ball's point value.

There is a twist to this challenge.  Once a ball has been picked up/passed, if it is not scored within 10 MINUTES of the most recent post (picked up or passed) then the ball is dropped and no points are scored.  All you would have done is wasted the ball.  The ball becomes dead if the most recent post hits 11 min ago and it was not scored.  If at all points in time, there is 11 minutes or more separating the most recent post (picked up or passed) and scoring the ball then it is deemed a dead ball.

EACH PHRASE must be posted in SEPARATE POSTS even if a player makes multiple posts (i.e. picking up the ball and then scoring).

This challenge will OFFICIALLY END at 8:15 pm est TOMORROW (Saturday) or if all teams use all 100 balls before then.  Once the deadline hits, any balls not scored/used are simply wasted.

Any questions?

I will make the threads but we will not start until 8:15 pm est (10 minutes from now) to give you a full 24 hours to play.
2469 days 20 hours ago
Lalisa
https://68.media.tumblr.com/46def07e5520da637fb4e78bcd2c6401/tumblr_inline_osejjqxyK31qg3i5j_540.gif
2469 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
IMPORTANT NOTE: If I catch a player deleting a post, it will BOTH lead to a penalty for your team AND for the Individual who deleted the post.
2469 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Here
2469 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
In the event of a tie, whichever team reached the tied score FIRST will win the tiebreaker.
2469 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will gradually update the score count here as well as how many balls each team has remaining.
2469 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me looking at this challenge and this team
https://media.giphy.com/media/CWN0uW6ELn3pK/giphy.gif
2469 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Any questions or clarifications needed?
2469 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
We have NOT started yet and you cannot begin until I give the signal here.

Is everyone ready to begin?
2469 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
FUCKKK
2469 days 20 hours ago
MoooHades
ugh im here im awake
2469 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
THIS CHALLENGE IS ON

You may BEGIN

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!