This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6

Topic » Challenge 6

2466 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next challenge of the season will be posted TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 8 pm est.

It will be NON-LIVE.  You will have 24 hours to compete.

For this challenge, only 6 players from each team will be allowed to participate.  Before the challenge being posted, each team must decide which 6 will play and divide those 6 players into 2 mini-teams of 3.  Each mini-team of 3 will play the challenge together.  For ALL TEAMS, before the challenge, I need a majority of those playing (4 of the 6) to mail me what the mini-teams will be (for Red and Blue who is sitting out as well).  I can only make the teams official when 4 players mail me the same teams with at least 2 members from each mini-team mailing me.

I will post the official mini-teams before the challenge tomorrow.

Good luck and I will see you then.
2466 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
As a challenge hint, it will be beneficial to form mini-teams based on times they are available to all be online at the same time.
2466 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Grats on top 20
2465 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2465 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
hi
2465 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
HI bitches
2465 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
All teams have completed the pre-challenge assignment of determining mini-teams.

They are as follows:

Red Team:

rodrigueseve (U)/Ethan000 (T)/mysterygame2 (T)
Lalisa (U)/dragotistic (U)/rawr121 (T)

SIT OUT: Neme91 (U)

Gray Team:

YoundAndReckless (U)/Christian_ (T)/coltsfan876 (T)
MoooHades (U)/kevin121302 (U)/obscurity (T)

Blue Team:

Jaxon (U)/Gaiaphagee (T)/Kgamer2218 (U)
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS (U)/Leonine_Divine (T)/LaFierceBrittany2 (T)

SIT OUT: IceIceBaby (T)
2465 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Hello
2465 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
hello
2465 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, High Ball.

In this challenge, each mini-team of 3 will participate together and the scores of both mini-teams will be combined to get the final scores for each of the 3 teams.

Each team's goal is simple, to score as many balls into their team's basket as possible.  Players will have 24 hours to score as many balls as possible by using a contraption in which two players hold the base of a tall tower structure and a third player shooting balls to the top of the structure with the players then walking that structure up a hill to dump their ball into a basket to officially score it.

To start this process, one player (the shooter) mails me the phrase:

SHOOTS BALL TO TOP OF PLATFORM

The remaining two players (the walkers) will then have to BOTH mail me the phrase

STARTS WALKING UP THE HILL WITH PLATFORM

within 2 minutes of the shooter sending me a mail.  If more than 2 minutes pass from when the ball is shot onto the platform, it falls off and the cycle starts over.

After both walkers mail me the phrase, they must wait AT LEAST 10 MINUTES from the most recent mail (from the 2 of them) to BOTH mail me the next phrase:

BALANCES BALL ON PLATFORM WHILE CLIMBING HILL

This phrase MUST be sent between 10 and 12 minutes from the most recent mail sent.

Once I receive the mail from BOTH PLAYERS, they must wait AT LEAST 15 MINUTES from the most recent mail (from the 2 of them) to BOTH mail me the last phrase in the cycle:

DROPS BALL INTO ELEVATED BASKET

This phrase MUST be sent between 15 and 17 minutes from the most recent mail sent.

After both mail me that phrase, one ball is scored.

The catch with these mails is that whenever walkers must mail me a phrase, BOTH their mails must be sent to me WITHIN 1 MINUTE of each other.  So if one of the 2 walkers mail me then the 2nd walker mails me the phrase 1 minute and 1 second after the other walker, the ball drops and the cycle must start over with the shooter. 

At any point in the challenge, players within a mini-team can change positions so a shooter can become a walker and a walker can become the shooter but players may only switch positions within their own mini-team of 3.

To clarify, the only requirement for the mails are that you must send it to me and have the CORRECTLY SPELLED PHRASES.  For the walkers, all their mails will have a different wait time window (as described above) for when they mail the phrases but they will always have a 2 minute window to both send it or they must start the cycle over.  The walkers must also mail within 1 minute of each other or they must start the cycle over.

The team that scores the most number of balls (with the scores of both mini-teams combined) will win this challenge and earn safety from the Gulag.

Any questions?

DO NOT START UNTIL I GIVE THE SIGNAL WE BEGIN HERE
2465 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
hi
2465 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
lol wtf
2465 days 22 hours ago
coltsfan876
ill sit out gray
2465 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker goes to the team who had a smaller difference between balls scored by each mini-team.  That means the team that has both mini-teams do closer to equal work will have the tiebreaker.
2465 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Any questions or clarifications needed before we begin?
2465 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
So the order is this

SHOOTER MAILS PHRASE
From that mail, WALKERS have 2 minutes to MAIL THEIR 1ST PHRASE
10 minute wait period from most recent mail
2 minute period where WALKERS mail their 2ND PHRASE
15 minute wait period from most recent mail
2 minute period where WALKERS mail their 3RD PHRASE

In addition, mails from walkers must be within 1 minute of each other.

That constitutes 1 cycle of scoring.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!