This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gulag 7

Topic » Gulag 7

2456 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
2456 days 16 hours ago
kevin121302
Come on I don't have good service where I am
2456 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
thats too bad kevin, we agreed on a time so follow thru with it
2456 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
I NEED TO LIKE DO IT NOW I DONT HAVE TIME :(
2456 days 16 hours ago
kevin121302
OK FINE
2456 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
So do all 4 of you agree to do it now?
2456 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
yes
2456 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Yes
2456 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
yes
2456 days 16 hours ago
kevin121302
Yes
2456 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Gulag.

As with all Gulags, each one will test a different trait needed to win.  This Gulag will test your puzzle solving ability.

Welcome to tonight's Gulag, Die Hard.

In this Gulag you will compete in 3 rounds of a die puzzle.  You will be given a 7x5 grid which consists of 35 squares.  One of those squares is a START square showing where you start.  The other is an END square which you must end on.  To begin, you will begin a round on the START square on top of a specially configured (non-standard) 6 sided die.  On each face of the die is a number from 1 to 6.  When a round begins I will reveal your grid (start and end) as well as what numbers are on each side of the die as seen in the example below:

http://imgur.com/a/nIue2

I will then reveal what number you need to have ON TOP when you land on the END square.  You move the die by signaling a direction you wish to move the die (up, down, left, right).  When you move the die in a direction you rotate the die 90 degrees.

So in the example above, if you move up, the die rotates so that the number that was initially ON TOP now becomes the number in FRONT, the number initially in FRONT becomes the number on the BOTTOM, the number initially on the BOTTOM now becomes the number on the BACK, the number initially on the BACK now becomes the number on TOP, and the numbers on the LEFT and RIGHT remain the same.

Each individual will post their directions in their matchup thread whenever they make it.  But be sure of your moves as once you move you must work from that configuration as there is no reset button.

The first player to get the required number ON TOP of the die on the END square will win a point.  It will be a best 2 of 3 match with the first to score 2 points winning the Gulag.

An example of a round using the link above:

Number on Top is 6, you must finish with 6 on TOP on the END SQUARE

Move: UP (Number 6 moves from TOP to FRONT)
Move: UP (Number 6 moves from FRONT to BOTTOM)
Move: UP (Number 6 moves from BOTTOM to BACK)
Move: UP (Number 6 moves from BACK to TOP; Finish on END square with correct number on top)

When making your moves you only need to post the directions and I will check them.

NOTE: Underdogs and Top Dogs will have DIFFERENT die configurations and grid configurations throughout the Gulag.

Any questions or clarifications needed before we begin?
2456 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify, each matchup will compete in a separate thread that I will now make.

In addition, each move must be made in a new post, so it is 1 move per post
2456 days 16 hours ago
kevin121302
I'm gonna flop lol
2456 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
so we go at our own pace? like its not turns right we just start going
2456 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes it is not turns, you move at your own pace, first to finish a round wins that round.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!