This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cutthroat 3 Important Announcement

Topic » Cutthroat 3 Important..

2450 days ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Only one will survive???! What. Fuck
2450 days ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal when the game began I asked you to do some lists. 

The Hidden Target cycle/order was based on the entire casts' opinion on strongest and weakest.  Normally in Cutthroat formats the goal is keep the team strong.  That objective aligned with the Hidden Target twist for only 1 of you.  The player viewed as the strongest player was given the player viewed as the weakest player by the cast.  The rest were given the person who ranked 1 spot above them in that ranking of strongest to weakest, effectively targeting the stronger member to try and become the strongest on your team.

When a player was removed due to losing a Gulag or due to defection, they were placed in the order based on those lists.

I can reveal the lists from Strongest to Weakest were:

Red Team:

Ethan000
Absol
rawr121
Jkjkjk15
mysterygame2
dragotistic
Lalisa
PoohSnap
Neme91
rodrigueseve

Gray Team:

Christian_
BBlover96
(obscurity) - Inserted post Defection
coltsfan876
awwsum11
Jordonk
YoundAndReckless
MoooHades
(Lalisa) - Inserted post Defection
epicwafflez23
nikw98
kevin121302

Blue Team:

Gaiaphagee
obscurity
IceIceBaby
LaFierceBrittany2
Leonine_Divine
Jaxon
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
DrG2
Emmett4
Kgamer2218
2450 days ago
rawr121
haha lalisa sucks
2450 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Ethansheep being ranked above me in the cycle is tragic
2450 days ago
MoooHades
ouch
2450 days ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Welllllll blue is fucked
2450 days ago
Ethan000
lol
2450 days ago
RShowFreak
Now for Hidden Target Points it will be determined based on how many points you earned.

In the event of a tie, which will come into play tonight, the tiebreakers are as follows in this order:

1. Based on your class (Top Dog/Underdog), the tiebreaker will rule in favor of equal representation across all teams in a certain class.  So for example if for Top Dogs, Team A and Team B have someone move on based on points and the 3rd spot is a tie for a Top Dog from Team A and Team C, the person who would move on would be from Team C in order to earn equal representation.
2. If still tied, then the player who achieved that score in the fastest time will earn the tiebreaker.
3. If that is tied meaning it occurred in the same round, the individual who won more Gulags will earn the tiebreaker.

Do you understand?
2450 days ago
dragotistic
Up me I hope I did enough
2450 days ago
Ethan000
Understood
2450 days ago
Ethan000
Me when this is prob gonna push Christian through to the final for being the last Top Dog on Gray, gross
2450 days ago
dragotistic
Understood
2450 days ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
I could careless about the tiebreaker cause I know there is no chance I am saved from this
2450 days ago
RShowFreak
I will start with the Underdogs.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!