This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Gulag

Topic » Final Gulag

2452 days 18 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
8 works for me
2452 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
So far Underdogs have all tentatively agreed to 8 pm est
2452 days 16 hours ago
mysterygame2
If we have to do it late can it be like 10 pm est I'm gone 5:30-10
2452 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
Ok 10 works
2452 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
ig 10 works
2452 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Top Dog Gulag is set for 10 p.m. est
2452 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will start with the Underdogs shortly
2452 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
i'm here
2452 days 8 hours ago
MoooHades
hii
2452 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time for the 1st Part of the Underdog Gulag Bloodbath.

To determine what games you play, I took the rankings of the 3 games from ALL 6 PLAYERS.  The game that was on average wanted the most will be the game played in Part 2 of the Bloodbath by the 4 survivors of Part 1.

Then with the 2 remaining games, the trio that accumulated the most Hidden Target Points got the game they wanted more.  That would leave the trio with the least Hidden Target Points the last game left.
2452 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
As you know, you were the trio with the least Hidden Target Points.

Based on that I can now reveal the game you will be playing.

Welcome to your next Gulag

This Gulag will test your strategic ability

Welcome to Connect Four. 

Each matchup will play in a 5x5 board. On each turn all players have 3 minutes to mail me which space they want to claim. If you claim an empty square it becomes yours. You can also claim a square owned by an opponent which would then change it to owned by you. But if you claim a square you already owned it becomes your opponents

If you both claim the same square on a turn then that square becomes neutral and is earned by no one

This game ends in 1 of 2 ways. First of a player connects four squares horizontally, vertically or diagonally then that player wins and advances. The game then continues with the remaining 2 on the same board but the 4 spaces connected being LOCKED IN.  If all 3 players connect four on the same turn then we reset and start over.  The 2nd way is if all 25 squares are claimed then the Gulag ends and whichever 2 owns the most squares wins.

The player who is last to connect four or owns the least squares will be eliminated while the remaining 2 will move on to Part 2 of the Gulag Bloodbath.

Any questions?
2452 days 8 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
:/
2452 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
If after 30 turns the Gulag is still going on then a new rule will be implemented to speed it up.
2452 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
No questions
2452 days 8 hours ago
MoooHades
crying

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!