This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Gulag

Topic » Final Gulag

2468 days ago
RShowFreak
Jaxon, ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS, mysterygame2, rawr121

You have survived Part 1 of the Gulag Bloodbath.

Tomorrow you will face Part 2 and the Scales of Justice.  Please discuss and agree on a time ALL FOUR will be present since you will ALL FOUR play tomorrow TOGETHER.
2468 days ago
rawr121
I CANNOT go earlier than 10:45 pm im sorry i have work :/
2468 days ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
11pm EST will do
2468 days ago
rawr121
good with 11 pm est :D
2468 days ago
Jaxon
11 is fine
2468 days ago
mysterygame2
Sure.
2468 days ago
RShowFreak
You have all agreed to 11 pm est so I will see you then.
2467 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2467 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
I'm here
2467 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
hi
2467 days 2 hours ago
mysterygame2
The beginning of the end.
2467 days 2 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Ugh
2467 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to Part 2 of the Gulag Bloodbath.

All 4 will now compete and the Underdog and Top Dog who survive will become the last OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 42: Cutthroat 3 while the other 2 will fall just short.

Welcome to tonight's Gulag.

I can now reveal that throughout this season, each Gulag will mainly focus on a different trait that it takes to earn the title of champion.

Tonight will test the combined ability of:  the ability to read others along with a bit of luck.

Welcome to the Gulag, The Scales of Justice.

In this Gulag, each individual will have their own scale with 2 platforms, the left platform and the right platform.  In addition each individual will be given the following set of weights:

Four 5 pound weights
Four 10 pound weights
Three 15 pound weights
Three 20 pound weights
Two 25 pound weights
Two 30 pound weights
Two 35 pound weights
Two 40 pound weights
Two 45 pound weights
Two 50 pound weights

In each round, each player will select any two weights they have remaining.  They will place one weight on their own scale (left or right) and they will place one weight on the scale (left or right) of ANY OF THE OTHER 3 COMPETITORS.  You may place it on your opponent's scale or the scale of someone in the other match-up

The goal is at the end of any round to have your Scale of Justice evenly balanced.  The first person in each match-up to have their scales perfectly balanced with an equal amount of weight on both left and right side will win this Gulag and re-join their team becoming OFFICIAL FINALISTS.  The losers will be eliminated from the competition.

If all weights are used and neither scale is perfectly balanced, then the person who's scale is CLOSEST to being perfectly balanced will win.

If a player balances their scale before the end they win and finish the Gulag and the opponent who was eliminated will also be out of the Gulag.

Each round players will have 3 minutes to mail me their choices.  If they do NOT MAIL ME within that time then for that turn instead of placing 1 weight on their own scale and 1 on their opponent's scale then instead both weights will be placed on their own scale that round (the heaviest one they have left on the side with more weight and the lightest one they have left on the side with less weight)

Any questions?
2467 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: For this Gulag I WILL publicly reveal which weights each individual uses and where they place them (on their own scale and on another player's scale).
2467 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Scales of Justice:

Jaxon:

0-Left
0-Right

ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS:

0-Left
0-Right

mysterygame2:

0-Left
0-Right

rawr121:

0-Left
0-Right

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!