This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

2447 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
If by tomorrow evening there is no consensus then I will be willing to make it NON-LIVE if the majority want it to be.  But in that case teams would have to SELECT A DAY AND TIME to play and schedule AHEAD OF TIME when they play
2446 days 23 hours ago
Lalisa
I can compromise and TRY to do Friday but I can only do 12pm EST to 7pm EST (2am to 9am for me)
2446 days 23 hours ago
Lalisa
which like sucks, but if everyone else can only do Friday then I guess I'll do my best
2446 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'm going away this weekend, MONDAY ANY TIME AFTER 6 PM, or WEDNESDAY ANY TIME AFTER 6 PM works best for me.
2446 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Monday at 8 PM EST?
2446 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I can do nonlive as well. Sorry for being complicated. Some family want to see me after my "incident" this week.
2446 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
I guess nonlive is the best option at this point lol
2446 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
If it is to be NON-LIVE, it will ONLY be an option if that is what the majority votes.

Currently only 2 of 8 have agreed to it.
2446 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
I mean I'll agree to nonlive if we are able to start it within the next two days bc Drago can only be here today and tomorrow
2446 days 19 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
How many of you can not do next week at all? I'm willing to do it tonight if it starts at like 9pm est
2446 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
I could do tonight
2446 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
I can do 9pm est tonight
2446 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I unfortunately cannot do tonight, already said that :(

I saw Monday worked for some people. Does that not work for everyone?
2446 days 18 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Monday works for me, if it doesn't work for others then I'm ok with non live
2446 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa
I can do Monday

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!