This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 3

Topic » Face Off 3

2448 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Hi
2448 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2448 days 17 hours ago
jman96
ok
2448 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
ok
2448 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Face Off.

Tonight you will be playing Compass Confusion.

You will need to use your navigational skills in order to unlock 7 treasure chests.

In this challenge, I will provide you all the same 12x12 grid.  In each square of the grid is a number and a direction (such as 6 UP).  In the example from the square that says 6 UP you would go to the square that is 6 spaces ABOVE that square.  Surrounding the grid in each row and column is a 4 digit number which is the code needed to open a lock on a chest.

To begin, each individual will be given the chart AND a starting direction.  You will be given an initial number and direction.  Based on the direction you get will tell you where to start on the chart.  If your initial direction is up then you will begin at the bottom of the grid (in the same row as all the numbers) but you will not know which column you start.  You must follow the directions until it leads you to your 4-digit number.  Now how will you know if you found the correct one?  Including the first move you are mailed, if you land on a 4 digit number on the 15TH MOVE then you have found your correct number.

When you believe you have found the correct 4 digit code you will mail me the code to unlock that chest.  If correct, you will open the chest.  If the code you sent is INCORRECT then you must wait 10 minutes before sending another guess.  If you send a guess before the 10 minutes then you must wait 10 minutes from the mistake mail.

In the first 6 chests are your next set of directions (another number and direction) to help open the next chest.  The first person to unlock the 7th and final chest will win this Face Off, earn safety from Elimination and earn a Challenge Key into the Finals.

The 2 who lose will face the High Council Court where 1 will be eliminated and the other will survive and earn a Voting Key into the Finals. 

This is an example board but is NOT the official one:

http://imgur.com/a/jwetO

Throughout the challenge I will also update whenever a chest is opened.

Due to not voting at a previous vote, jman96 earned a penalty.  This penalty is that he will start THREE MINUTES after the other 2 players.  So I will mail Absol and awwsum11 the first direction/number and will then mail it to jman96 THREE MINUTES later.

Any questions?
2448 days 17 hours ago
Absol
https://i.imgur.com/cxfU3Dw.gif
2448 days 17 hours ago
Absol
ok im ready
2448 days 17 hours ago
jman96
lets do this
2448 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
At least it's not trivia !
2448 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
You all understand the rules and are ready to begin?
2448 days 17 hours ago
Absol
just said i was, try to keep up
2448 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
one sec this is gonna require a computer
2448 days 17 hours ago
jman96
ready
2448 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
You all ready now?
2448 days 17 hours ago
Absol
honestly we should just start without awwsum11 he's not winning

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!