This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 5

Topic » Face Off 5

2435 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
JULIAN CHECK SKYPE
2435 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Ready
2435 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
ROUND 2

You may BEGIN.
2435 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
PUSHES BALL TOWARDS awwsum11'S GOAL
2435 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
2435 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
2435 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
2435 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Pushes Ball Towards TheSexiestDude990's Goal
2435 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
well then
2435 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
This round is over.

awwsum11 scores a goal and earns 1 point!
2435 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means, Congratulations awwsum11 you win this Face Off.  awwsum11, as the winner of the Face Off, you will have the ability to STEAL a Challenge Key from a current keyholder.  Stay online as we will do the key steal in a moment.

To Chandlerp1996 and TheSexiestDude990, you have lost the Face Off and will now face the High Council Court where 1 of you will be eliminated.  I will send you and all the voters more info in a few minutes.
2435 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
awwsum11, you now have the power to STEAL a Challenge Key from any current keyholder.  However, since you currently are in possession of a key, you can only keep one.  So you will be stealing a Challenge Key from any of the OTHER THREE players who currently hold a Challenge Key.  You obviously cannot steal one from yourself.  Once you steal your key you must give away the 2nd key in your possession IMMEDIATELY to any player who currently does not have a key.

Before you make your decision, the current holders of Challenge Keys may now make a short plea why their key should not be stolen.  They have 10 minutes to do so.

After those 10 minutes, awwsum11 you will have to make your announcement here on whose key you will STEAL then who you will be giving that extra key to.
2435 days 16 hours ago
mysterygame2
Oh. Here we are. Well it's a game. I was friends with you for like 2 years ago but our relationship declined. I glanced at your friends list. I no longer am there either. But when it comes down to it and you take my key. Just know that Ethan would be ashamed of you. Then I'll be Ethan's sheep.
2435 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
He's stealing Nolan's, let's just get this show on the road. Why would he steal a key from someone who he talks with everyday.
2435 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
*walks up to the podium in the 2nd row, 5th from the right and waits*

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!