This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 1

Topic » Reckoning 1

2390 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to Trials and Tribulations.

This will be a 6 part competition with 6 sections which will push you and ultimately help define how this 1st round will play out.

You will have until MONDAY to complete this.  The exact time is dependent on the time the LIVE Partner Selection occurs which will be discussed in a separate thread.

NOTE: 2 of the 6 requires I am online for you to compete and my schedules on SUNDAY are limited meaning I will be unavailable to host LIVE for most of that day.

The Trials are as follows:

1. Speed: You must MAIL ME on Tengaged the numbers 1 to 20 in 20 SEPARATE MAILS with 1 number per mail (1 in 1st mail, 2 in 2nd mail and so on and so forth.).  Your recorded time will be the difference between your 1st mail and 20th mail.  If you skip a number, you will need to go back to the number you missed and continue from there.  This can be done AT ANY TIME.

2. Spam: To start this Trial, mail me the phrase: BEGINS SPAM TRIAL.  Once that phrase is sent you will have 30 MINUTES to get as many people as possible to mail me the phrase:

HELPS (YOUR EXACT USERNAME) IN SPAM TRIAL

Your score will be the number of people who mail me within 30 minutes of the mail you sent to start it.  This can be done AT ANY TIME.

3. Endurance: This trial is simple, mail me the phrase: ENDURANCE TRIAL CONTINUES, as many times as possible while the Trials occur.  HOWEVER, there must be AT LEAST 2 HOURS in between mails.  If you send the phrase in mails not separated by 2 hours then you must wait 2 hours from the mistake mail.  Your score will be the number of mails I receive.  This can be done AT ANY TIME.

4. Logic: This trial will see how quickly you can solve a 5 digit code.  When you want to play, let me know and it can be done either via Tengaged mail or Skype.  You will guess a 5 digit code and I will reveal how many numbers in the guess are correct and how many are in the right place.  Numbers can repeat so if you guess 12341 and the correct code is 11111 then I will tell you (2, 2) meaning 2 numbers in the code are right and 2 are in the right place.  Your score will be the number of guesses it takes you to solve for the correct 5 digit code.  All Veterans have the same code and all Rookies have the same code so if you share info that is fine but ultimately it helps only 1 person get more points.  I MUST BE ONLINE for you to play this.

5. Puzzle: In this trial I will give you a bunch of random letters spelling out a phrase but the catch is each letter has been replaced with another letter.  So of the 26 letters they are PAIRED UP so for example if A and B are paired up then all As are replaced with Bs and vice-versa.  The letters are already separated into the words they make and you just need to solve it by sending me the correct phrase.  You can only send 1 guess at a time (per TG mail or 1 per Skype post) but you DO NOT need to wait for me to respond to it before guessing again.  Your score will be the time it takes you from the moment I send the puzzle till you send me the correct answer to finish.  I MUST BE ONLINE for you to play this.

6. Social: In this trial, you must simply rank the players in the OPPOSING CLASS in order of most to least want as a partner.  You are allowed to change this if you send it but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is what is final.  IMPORTANT NOTE: If you cannot be present at the LIVE Partner Selection then this list will heavily affect how your partner is chosen.  This is the only trial that is REQUIRED for you to complete.  Your score will be the average ranking you get based on all the lists you are included in.

Good luck players.
2390 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
You may begin the Trials whenever you wish.
2390 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
LMFAO goodbye
2390 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify:

For speed, the numbers MUST BE SENT in order from 1 to 20

For endurance, it lasts from now until the deadline on Monday Night which will be posted sometime tomorrow.
2390 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Also the Puzzles for Veterans are all the same and Puzzles for Rookies are all the same similar to the Logic section.
2390 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you want to start either of the LIVE ones just mail me here or message me on Skype.
2390 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Spam, you ARE ALLOWED to have people in the game help you but its up to them since they could be giving you more points
2390 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Speed, once you mail me that first number time starts and runs until you finish
2390 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Puzzle, there are NO HINTS.

But those who start it and cannot solve it will still rank and earn points, those who do not start it earn no points.
2390 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
If there is a TIE in a trial then all those tied earn the max number of points for that tie.
2390 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Everyday right before I go offline I will update here how many people from each class have completed each trial.
2390 days 14 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
holy sheet.
2390 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am going offline for the night.  I will post when I am available today for people to play.

Update (at the end of Friday):

VETERANS:

Speed - 6 of 15 finished
Spam - 0 of 15 finished
Endurance - 13 of 15 started
Logic - 2 of 15 finished
Puzzle - 7 of 15 finished
Social - 2 of 15 finished

ROOKIES:

Speed - 7 of 14 finished
Spam - 1 of 14 finished
Endurance - 10 of 14 started
Logic - 5 of 14 finished
Puzzle - 6 of 14 finished
Social - 4 of 14 finished

Good luck.  I will see you later TODAY if you wish to play.

I suggest if you do ANY TRIAL while I am offline you TRIPLE CHECK to make sure you did it right because if you start one and unknowingly do it wrong, time runs even if I am not there to inform you something is wrong.
2390 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
At any point you may mail me to confirm how many Trials you have completed.
2390 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available for anyone who wants to play a LIVE Trial.  Just let me know here or on Skype.
2390 days 3 hours ago
ticofernandez
If anyone wants to trade the logic answer for the puzzle answer hmu

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!