This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE Partner Selection

Topic » LIVE Partner Selection

2399 days 13 hours ago
heatherlum
i wish
2399 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
This is how it will work.

We will start with Veterans choice and then Rookies and so on and so forth.

To begin, the Veteran with the most points will have 1st pick of partners.  If they are present then they will select 2 members of the opposing class they would most want to be their partner.  1 of those 2 are guaranteed to be their partner.  If they are not here then it goes to the list from the Social Trial.  When that is determined the 2 chosen will have their lists they sent for the Social Trial determine who is the chosen partner.  Whichever of the 2 ranked the person who selected them HIGHER ON THEIR LIST meaning they wanted them more as their partner will become that individual's partner.  In the event both people ranked that player evenly then whichever individual earned MORE POINTS in the Trial become the partner.  The pair then get to choose their team color from the list which I will provide.

After the Top Veteran chooses, the Top Rookie chooses and we alternate until we have 13 pairs.  The Veteran without a partner will be eliminated. 

If there is a tie in point then whoever was ranked higher in the Social Trial will go.

Any questions?
2399 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Love it
2399 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
feel so good now that im guaranteed a partner
2399 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I hope Christian is eliminated
2399 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
2399 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
semajdude STOP TALKING 2 me
2399 days 13 hours ago
semajdude
Go away gaia ur not in
2399 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
2399 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yay I did okay on Social so I wont get auto eliminated LOL
2399 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Lol ur a fckn nerd deleting ur comments to spell check them 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
2399 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin.

We start with the Veteran with the most points.

Ethan000, which 2 Rookies would you most like to be your partner?  1 of the 2 you select will be your partner.  Please post your choices here ASAP.  If you take too long or are offline then it will automatically go straight to your list.
2399 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GaiaHick not on Redneck Island is a Travesty
2399 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Wow I am very upset I will not be on team alcoholics like I predicted :(
2399 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright one sec

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!