This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 3

Topic » Reckoning 3

2382 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your NON-LIVE Reckoning.

You will be playing Rainbow Addition.

In this challenge each team will work as individuals completing their own task but having to communicate at the same time.  Each person will simply have to take 15 Tengaged Users (1 per color level on Tengaged from White to TV Star) and add up all their karma to reach any number.  The trick is each member of a pair must create their own list but the total karmas from each player's list must be as close to equal as possible.

So basically each player takes a list of 15 Tengaged Users they find (one per color level) and add up the 15 Karma Levels then that total must equal the total of the users in your partner's list.

Each Individual will get ONE SUBMISSION.  When you are ready you will MAIL ME your submission with the title:

RECKONING RAINBOW SUBMISSION

Only mails titled correctly will count.

Your mail must include the 15 users who you are using AND LINKS TO THEIR TENGAGED PROFILE such as:

https://tengaged.com/user/RShowFreak

Now because each player gets ONE SUBMISSION you must MAKE SURE THE LINKS WORK otherwise you will be penalized.  I suggest mailing to just yourself to check it first.

Your team's score will be the difference between your list's total karma and your partner's list's total karma.  If you use less than 15 users you will earn penalty points, 20 points per user missing added to your team's score.  If you have 15 users but do NOT have 1 player of each color level and have more than 1 person of a color level then both will still be included in adding total karma but you will receive a 50 POINT penalty added to your team's score for each infraction.  You and your partner cannot have the same user on both of your lists.  If you do then you will earn a 100 POINT penalty added to your team's score so communication is key.

You are allowed to use any Tengaged users but you have the following restrictions:

1. You CANNOT use a Tengaged user with 0 karma.
2. You CANNOT use anyone who is or was a player on this season.
3. You and your partner cannot use any of the same people.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker is I will add up the lowest karma value on each list and then add up the highest karma on each list and your tiebreaker score will be the difference between those 2 totals with the smallest value being ranked higher.  If that is tied I do this again with the next highest and next lowest and so on an so forth.  If after going through all the differences if it is still tied then whichever team got their submissions in first win the tiebreaker.

You will have until 11 pm est TOMORROW (Sunday) to send in your submissions.  If there is no submission you automatically drop to the bottom of the list.  The team with the lowest score wins this Reckoning and earns safety from the Pit along with the power to send any team to compete in the Pit to face Last Place.  The team with the highest score will finish in Last Place and AUTOMATICALLY face the next Pit.

If you have any questions ask them here.

Good luck.
2382 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify, each team member sends their own list of 15 users but the total karma added up from each list are compared to their partner.

So if nbkiller and I are partners then I will send a list of 15 and those karmas add up to Total A.
nbkiller sends a list of 15 and those karmas add up to Total B.

Our team's score will be the difference between Total A and Total B with a best possible score of 0.
2382 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear the color levels in order are:

White
Yellow
Orange
Light Green
Green
Blue
Purple
Red
Brown
Black
Silver (Black background with a white line moving across it)
Gold (Black background with a yellow line moving across it)
Sky (Black background with a blue line moving across it)
Blood (Black background with a red line moving across it)
TV Star (Static background with letter T on it, example I am a TV Star)

If you ever want to confirm what color level someone is just let me know and ask and I will answer as soon as I see it.
2382 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: I will check lists whenever I get them to the best of my ability and that will be what I will score off of
2382 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
To clarify if a link sent in mail does not work then it will not be included in the sum thus increasing your penalty points
2381 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Alex what is the penalty for using someone from this season
2381 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you use someone from this season then their karma simply does not count towards your total and thus you are missing 1 person and receive 20 points to your final score.
2381 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear, if players do not submit a list you WILL AUTOMATICALLY DROP towards Last Place for not participating.
2381 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
All submissions have been made.

Results coming shortly.
2381 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Reckoning Results:

All players sent in a valid list and the scores are as such:

0 - YoundAndReckless/born2pizza
0 - Lemjam6/AllieBoBallie
0 - splozojames50/BritishRomeo17
0 - BOBROCKS333/Pieguy555
0 - mysterygame2/Riggonaire
0 - rawr121/ticofernandez
0 - Jaxon/Noxity

8 - Ethan000/semajdude
52 - nick9811/heatherlum
181 - Christian_/Max7313 (Includes 20 point penalty for only 14 users due to 1 non-working link)

4310 - aiwfwyattroh/Cryptspartan (Includes TWO 20 point penalties for only using 13 users due to 1 user not having a link and using 1 player who was on this season)

This means aiwfwyattroh and Cryptspartan you finish this Reckoning in Last Place and will AUTOMATICALLY participate in the next Pit on Tuesday.

We have a 7-way tie for the winner of this Reckoning so we go to the Tiebreaker which is as follows: (Sum of highest karma from each list) MINUS (Sum of lowest karma from each list).  The lowest difference wins the Reckoning:

Tiebreaker Scores:

29012 - YoundAndReckless/born2pizza
5604 - Lemjam6/AllieBoBallie
4021 - mysterygame2/Riggonaire
3984 - Jaxon/Noxity
3934 - rawr121/ticofernandez
3909 - BOBROCKS333/Pieguy555

3704 - splozojames50/BritishRomeo17

With the lowest tiebreaker score of those with the best possible score of 0, Congratulations splozojames50 and BritishRomeo17, you have won this Reckoning.

splozojames50 and BritishRomeo17, you have earned safety from the Pit.  The decision is now in your hands.  You must discuss and AGREE on which other team will face off against aiwfwyattroh and Cryptspartan in the Pit.

You have until 9 pm est TOMORROW (MONDAY) to mail me which pair you are sending in.  You both must send the same pair.  If you cannot agree and send different pairs, you will lose your safety and will be sent into the Pit YOURSELVES as the punishment.  You can change your mind and send different teams but the most recent mail you each send by the deadline will be your final choices.

IN ADDITION, as the tiebreaker you must say which matchups you prefer for The Pit.  You will pair aiwfwyattroh and Cryptspartan EACH with 1 member of the pair you agree to send in.  You must agree on this as well.  NOTE: This decision you make will only come into play as a TIEBREAKER.
2381 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Congrats James and Romeo
2381 days 7 hours ago
splozojames50
giggles

https://i.imgur.com/4HvSdDa.gif
2381 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Grats to you two haha
2381 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
Grats James and Romeo!
2381 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
congrats :)
2381 days 7 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
https://i.imgur.com/4HvSdDa.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!