This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 3

2401 days 8 hours ago
Max7313
and I'm here to make it clear.
2401 days 8 hours ago
Max7313
I know you love me baby,
2401 days 8 hours ago
Max7313
that's why you brought me here.
2401 days 8 hours ago
Max7313
8is fine by me
2401 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
All of you have seemingly agreed to 8 pm est TOMORROW (Tuesday).

I will see you then.
2400 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
hullo hullo
2400 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
hiii
2400 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
hi
2400 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
oml did wyatt pay marks to throw the challenge, smh
2400 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's LIVE Pit.

Tonight you will be playing Water Wheel.

You will face off with your opponent in a battle of logic, spam and a bit of luck.  As this Pit occurs, a wheel will be overhead pouring water down as the wheel spins.  The water that flows from above will fall towards a junction with each path leading to one of two buckets, yours or your opponents.  However, at the junction is a triangle which can be spun in order to alter how much water goes in each bucket.  Your goal is to have the most water in your bucket at Pit's End.  A crude visual example is shown in the link below.

https://imgur.com/a/kCRzI

This Pit will occur in 2 parts.  In the first part, players will have 20 minutes to have as many people as possible mail me their EXACT USERNAME.  You are not allowed to have anyone who is or was on the season mail me and each individual can only assist ONE of the 4 players.  Each person you get mailing me in that time period is worth 1 point which will come into play in Part 2.

In Part 2 each individual will start with 7 points PLUS however many points earned via spam.  The game will then consist of 7 rounds.  In each round you may use points you accumulated to alter the center triangle to adjust the flow of water to give you more.  The triangle adjustment will be based on the wheel linked below:

https://imgur.com/a/tJvLS

I will open a google drawing open during this to show you the current setting of each match up.  It will cost 1 point to adjust the wheel 1 section in either direction (clockwise or counter clockwise).  In a round both players can move the wheel, thus both moves are taken into account.  For the sake of a round, you must make your move not knowing what your opponent will do.  In a turn you are allowed to not do anything with the wheel and leave it as is but if your opponent moves it then that is all it will move, otherwise both moves are taken into account.  There are also bonuses you can use.

For the cost of 3 points, you can elect to go SECOND in a round and know your opponent's move before making your own thus allowing you to change the wheel how you see fit.  If both members use this bonus in the same round, the points are lost but neither gets it (you simply waste points).

For the cost of 6 points, you can PREVENT your opponent from making a move thus allowing yourself to be the only one to change the wheel/leave it the same.  If both players use it in the same round then the wheel simply does not move.

After 7 rounds of play, the player in each match up with the most water in their bucket wins this Pit and will remain in the game while the loser is eliminated.

I know it may be a little complicated but I will do my best to explain.

Any questions?
2400 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
How do we know how much water is in our bucket? Is that points or is it seperate
2400 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
In the 2nd imgur link the numbers in each section represent how much water goes in your bucket (1, 2 or 3) units.
2400 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Oops I can't read
2400 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
what does the wheel start on
2400 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
can you explain what tip 3 each and 1 flat will mean

also will all 4 players be playing on the same wheel or two seperate wheels?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!