This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 4

2378 days ago
RShowFreak
The competitors in this Pit will be

Christian_ and Max7313

AND

born2pizza and YoundAndReckless

The Pit will be TWO 1-on-1 matches with 1 member of each pair facing off against each other.

The Pit will be TOMORROW (Friday) at a time decided and agreed upon by ALL FOUR COMPETITORS.  Discuss here and agree on a time that all 4 must agree on.

In addition, each individual must mail me which member of the opposing pair they want to face off against in the Pit.  If 2 people's choices match then we have our match ups.  If there is no match or multiple people want the same opponent, the tiebreaker will be the match ups determined by the challenge winners which were sent to me.

You have as long as it takes to agree on a time here.  If a decision is not reached by morning, I will decide a time.

You have until early morning hours to MAIL ME your choice in opponent.  If you do not mail me in that time, you have no say.  Once you send me your preference in opponent it CANNOT be changed so be sure when you send it.

The winners in the Pit will either stay a pair or become a new pair.

Good luck.
2378 days ago
mysterygame2
3 am est
2378 days ago
Max7313
im good from 12 pm est on
2378 days ago
Christian_
It'd be easier for me if it was late tomorrow, it's my mom's birthday and she came up to Dallas so I'd like to not have to attempt to balance :x
2378 days ago
born2pizza
uh 8PM EST works for me.
2377 days 21 hours ago
Max7313
11 pm est works for me
2377 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
11-12 works for me
2377 days 14 hours ago
born2pizza
That's so late lol
I'd like 8PM EST
2377 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
8 is too early for me sorry
2377 days 10 hours ago
born2pizza
ok ig we do 11
2377 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hi
2377 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on times suggested and my schedule Tonight's LIVE Pit will occur at 11 pm eSt

I will see you then
2377 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
I received choices from 3 of the 4 (not YoundAndReckless).  Both Christian_ and Max7313 chose different opponents.  born2pizza's choice matched up with his opponent.  Thus all 3 who sent in a preference will get their opponent of choice

The match ups for the Pit will be:

Max7313   vs.   born2pizza

Christian_   vs.   YoundAndReckless

I will see you tonight at 11 pm est for the Pit.
2376 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2376 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
Hullo...
2376 days 22 hours ago
born2pizza
Here

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!