This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 5

Topic » Reckoning 5

2375 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm risking my life for this team
2375 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Check mails run
2375 days 11 hours ago
semajdude
i sent
2375 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
I just did that at 70mph I can't
2375 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
semajdude has finished this Reckoning and thus Ethan000 and semajdude avoid Last Place.

Remaining Teams still needing to finish in Reckoning:

Pink
Black
Blue
2375 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
https://a.fod4.com/misc/RIP%20Grandma%20Twerk.gif
2375 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
AllieBoBallie has finished this Reckoning and thus AllieBoBallie and Lemjam6 avoid Last Place.

Remaining Teams still needing to finish in Reckoning:

Black
Blue
2375 days 11 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
nobody talk to me the rest of the night
2375 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
rawr121 has finished this Reckoning and thus rawr121 and ticofernandez avoid Last Place.

As the last team left to not finish that means Noxity and Jaxon finish this Reckoning in Last Place and will AUTOMATICALLY face the next Pit.

nick9811 and aiwfwyattroh, you have earned safety from the Pit.  The decision is now in your hands.  You must discuss and AGREE on which other team will face off against Noxity and Jaxon in the Pit.

You have until 9 pm est TOMORROW (SUNDAY) to mail me which pair you are sending in.  You both must send the same pair.  If you cannot agree and send different pairs, you will lose your safety and will be sent into the Pit YOURSELVES as the punishment.  You can change your mind and send different teams but the most recent mail you each send by the deadline will be your final choices.

IN ADDITION, as the tiebreaker you must say which matchups you prefer for The Pit.  You will pair Noxity and Jaxon EACH with 1 member of the pair you agree to send in.  You must agree on this as well.  NOTE: This decision you make will only come into play as a TIEBREAKER.
2375 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
I really don't understand why a nonlive challenge was made into a live one but it's whatever lmao
2375 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge can be utilized as both live and non-live but I chose live for the key difference in doing so.

If non-live it is off the person's best time they can reach after several times, by doing it live it is based on essentially how fast they get it on their first try without practice.
2375 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Based off that reasoning, semi-live would of been more suitable then, but that's just one persons opinion ig
2375 days 2 hours ago
ticofernandez
lol my schedule has been so off for this game it sucks Im off sunday and monday this week and the elimination will be monday and next challenge wont be till tues when im working again.
2374 days 20 hours ago
semajdude
If u look jaxon he said live it was gonna be live in the first post

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!