This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 6

Topic » Reckoning 6

2378 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Noxity, you here?
2378 days 21 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
i am so ready to go to sleep the second this ends hallelujah
2378 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
can we just get the rules lol
2378 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Part 3: Drink the Beer

In this matchup you will drink beers in order to use the cans to play a simple game: Connect Four.

Each matchup will have their own thread

Each matchup will play in a 5x5 board. On each turn all players have 3 minutes to mail me which space they want to claim. You may ONLY claim empty squares and once it is claimed it becomes yours.

If you both claim the same square on a turn then whoever claimed it first gets it.

This game ends in 1 of 2 ways. First if a player connects four squares horizontally, vertically or diagonally then that player wins. If both players connect four on the same turn then we reset and start over.  The 2nd way is if all 25 squares are claimed then the Reckoning ends and whoever owns the most squares wins

The winner of the champion round wins this Reckoning, earns safety from the Pit and earns the power to send 1 other team into the Pit.  The loser of the consolation round will finish in Last Place and AUTOMATICALLY face the next Pit.

Any questions?
2378 days 21 hours ago
Noxity
HI
2378 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
EW
2378 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will make the threads but ask any questions here
2378 days 21 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
this sounds time consuming oh boy
2378 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
oh well good thing i dont have class tomorrow lmao
2378 days 21 hours ago
Lalisa
i love this alcoholic reckoning, wish i was there 2 enjoy this
2378 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
LMAOOOOOO I LOVE luck.
2378 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Report to your matchup threads
2378 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Final Matchups are over

As the loser of the Last Place Match that means mysterygame2 and Riggonaire finish this Reckoning in Last Place and will AUTOMATICALLY face the next Pit.

As the winners of the Final Match, Noxity and Jaxon, you have earned safety from the Pit.  The decision is now in your hands.  You must discuss and AGREE on which other team will face off against mysterygame2 and Riggonaire in the Pit.

You have until 10 pm est TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY) to mail me which pair you are sending in.  You both must send the same pair.  If you cannot agree and send different pairs, you will lose your safety and will be sent into the Pit YOURSELVES as the punishment.  You can change your mind and send different teams but the most recent mail you each send by the deadline will be your final choices.

IN ADDITION, as the tiebreaker you must say which matchups you prefer for The Pit.  You will pair mysterygame2 and Riggonaire EACH with 1 member of the pair you agree to send in.  You must agree on this as well.  NOTE: This decision you make will only come into play as a TIEBREAKER.
2378 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
good job, boys
2378 days 20 hours ago
Riggonaire
guess it's my time to go lmaoo.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!