This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 7

Topic » Reckoning 7

2360 days 10 hours ago
ticofernandez
Gl
2360 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
2360 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
OFFICIAL GUESS

national geographic
2360 days 10 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
OFFICIAL GUESS

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
2360 days 10 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lmao slay anthony
2360 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
rawr121 is the first to provide a guess by the official format.

rawr121 is CORRECT with National Geographic.

rawr121 can only give a strike to Maroon.
2360 days 10 hours ago
ticofernandez
I was gonna say nook so glad u were quicker then my loading
2360 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
lmfao
2360 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Strikes (THREE STRIKES = ELIMINATED):

2 - Black

ELIMINATED:

3 - Maroon
3 - Brown
3 - Orange
3 - Purple
3 - Blue
3 - Pink

Maroon is out of this Reckoning.

As the first team out of this Reckoning that means Lemjam6 and mysterygame2 finish this Reckoning in Last Place and will AUTOMATICALLY face the next Pit.

As the last team left standing, ticofernandez and rawr121, you have earned safety from the Pit.  The decision is now in your hands.  You must discuss and AGREE on which other team will face off against Lemjam6 and mysterygame2 in the Pit.

You have until 10 pm est TOMORROW (SATURDAY) to mail me which pair you are sending in.  You both must send the same pair.  If you cannot agree and send different pairs, you will lose your safety and will be sent into the Pit YOURSELVES as the punishment.  You can change your mind and send different teams but the most recent mail you each send by the deadline will be your final choices.

IN ADDITION, as the tiebreaker you must say which matchups you prefer for The Pit.  You will pair Lemjam6 and mysterygame2 EACH with 1 member of the pair you agree to send in.  You must agree on this as well.  NOTE: This decision you make will only come into play as a TIEBREAKER.
2360 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
I wish i threw the challenge like everyone else

I love (almost) everyone left in this game ugh im sorry :(((
2360 days 10 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
congrats!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!