This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 8

2375 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
oop
2375 days 13 hours ago
Noxity
hey nolan how much for u to throw
2375 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
Win or lose, at least I can say I tried.
2375 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Your soul.
2375 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to TONIGHT'S LIVE Pit.

Tonight you are playing Pig Pen.

In this Pit, each matchup will compete in their own thread.  This game will be just like the game Dots and Boxes.  You will be presented an 8x8 grid of dots which represent many posts in a field.  Players will take turns connecting 2 posts horizontally or vertically thus putting up one side of a box.

NOTE: Each person will have TWO MINUTES to make their move.  If their move is posted and is 3 minutes or more AT ALL TIMES it is deemed a missed turn.  If at ANY POINT it is within 2 minutes you are good.

If a player misses THREE MOVES then they will be DISQUALIFIED and lose the Pit.

When a player closes a box and forms a pig pen they claim that pig pen as their own and place one of their pigs in that box.  If a player claims a box they will immediately make another move.

This process will continue until all 49 available pig pens have been claimed.  The player in each matchup who claims a majority of the pig pens wins the Pit and will remain in the game.  The loser of each matchup will be ELIMINATED.

Any questions?
2375 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
*flashback to me losing dots and boxes in rotu*
2375 days 13 hours ago
Noxity
mysterygame2
Your soul.
DEAL
2375 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
oh no
gl
2375 days 13 hours ago
Noxity
How big are we supposed to make the boxes?
2375 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Can you give an example
2375 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post the charts in your matchups

I will create them now.
2375 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Did you guys never get the kids menu at a restaurant when yall were younger?
2375 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Report to your threads once they are made and I will answer questions there
2375 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
Jaxon is a pro.
RIP
2375 days 11 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-05/enhanced/webdr03/15/0/anigif_enhanced-buzz-27330-1400126566-4.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!