This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 9

2358 days 2 hours ago
ticofernandez
gl mike that was tough
2358 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post results when both matchups finish.
2358 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I now have the results.

I will reveal the results 1 matchup at a time.
2358 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
*waves goodbye*

twas a good run
2358 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
BOBROCKS333 vs rawr121

After 5 minutes, 57 seconds, BOBROCKS333 sent his submission.

After 15 minutes, 5 seconds, rawr121 sent his submission.

Their match was:

GIF:

https://imgflip.com/gif/1znin3

QUESTIONS:

1. List the 4 colors that DO NOT end in A, E, I, O, U or Y in the order they appear in the GIF.  1 point for each color in the correct position (4 pts available)

2. Out of the even numbers listed from 1-20, which one even number from that group is NOT included in the list?  3 points available for correct answer.  If both players are incorrect, whoever is closest earns 1 point. (3 pts available)

3. List the 4 seasons listed in the GIF in the order they appear in the GIF.  1 point available for each shape in the correct position (4 pts available)

4. How many words are listed in the GIF?  5 points available if answer exactly correct.  If both players in a matchup are incorrect, whoever is closest earns 3 points. (5 pts available)

5. Of the 12 animals in the Chinese Zodiaz, which 2 are NOT listed in the GIF?  2 points available for each correct answer (4 pts available)

6. List the 5 states listed in the GIF that start with A, E, I, O, U or Y in alphabetical order.  1 points for each state in the correct position (5 pts available)

The answers were:

1. Yellow, Green, Red, Pink
2. 6
3. Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring
4. 64
5. Rabbit/Dragon
6. Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Oklahoma

BOBROCKS333 got all questions correct.  rawr121 got #4 wrong by guessing 58.

By a score of 25-20, Congratulations BOBROCKS333 you win this Pit and remain in the game.

I am sorry rawr121, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 44: Redneck Island 2. I hope to see you in the future
2358 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
tragic
2358 days 2 hours ago
ticofernandez
fuck if its 64 for both bye me
2358 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
slayyyyyyyy

sorry anthony :(
2358 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Pieguy555 vs ticofernandez

After 11 minutes, 38 seconds, ticofernandez sent his submission.

After 11 minutes, 46 seconds, Pieguy555 sent his submission.

Their match was:

GIF:

https://imgflip.com/gif/1znin3

QUESTIONS:

1. List the 4 colors that end in A, E, I, O, U or Y in the order they appear in the GIF.  1 point for each color in the correct position (4 pts available)

2. List the 5 states listed in the GIF that DO NOT start with A, E, I, O, U or Y in alphabetical order.  1 points for each state in the correct position (5 pts available)

3. List the 4 shapes listed in the GIF in the order they appear in the GIF.  1 point available for each shape in the correct position (4 pts available)

4. Of the 12 months in the year, which 2 are NOT listed in the GIF?  2 points available for each correct answer (4 pts available)

5. How many words are listed in the GIF?  5 points available if answer exactly correct.  If both players in a matchup are incorrect, whoever is closest earns 3 points. (5 pts available)

6. Out of the odd numbers listed from 1-20, which one odd number from that group is NOT included in the list?  3 points available for correct answer.  If both players are incorrect, whoever is closest earns 1 point. (3 pts available)

The answers were:

1. White, Lime, Gray, Orange
2. Delaware, Kansas, Maine, Nebraska, Tennessee
3. Triangle, Circle, Square, Oval
4. June/December
5. 64
6. 11

Both ticofernandez and Pieguy555 got every question right EXCEPT #5 guessing 45 and 62 respectively.  Thus it came down to who earned points for #5 by who was closer.

By a score of 23-20, Congratulations Pieguy555 you win this Pit and remain in the game.

I am sorry ticofernandez, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 44: Redneck Island 2. I hope to see you in the future
2358 days 2 hours ago
ticofernandez
grats mike GG and gl
2358 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
gg Tico. That was a really close matchup.
2356 days 19 hours ago
Timster
This was a good elimination challenge. Good idea Rshow. Let's see if the copy cats steal this from you! Suitman's!!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!