This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 10

Topic » Reckoning 10

2358 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next Reckoning will occur LIVE TOMORROW (Monday) at a currently undecided time.  This challenge will require the participation of both members of a team.  If only 1 member is present, they will be allowed to participate but will be given a time disadvantage.

So post here what times you would prefer the Reckoning to occur tomorrow and based on these I will decide a time and post it TOMORROW Morning.

As a hint, this Reckoning could potentially take a decent amount of time so keep that in mind.

Keep in mind that it is NOT Majority Rules but I will decide the time based on input here.

Make sure to post all time frames you can be present and not just a time you want.
2358 days 7 hours ago
Noxity
After 7pm EST
2358 days 7 hours ago
nick9811
11pm EST or later
2358 days 6 hours ago
semajdude
11pm est
2358 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
11pm est
2358 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
10 pm est FUCK everyone that's saying 11.
2358 days 6 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
8 pm est :)
2358 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
any time mentioned above I am good with
2357 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Can we get a official time? I have to plan my life around this lol
2357 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on times suggested and my schedule TONIGHTS LIVE Reckoning will be at 11 pm est

I will see you then.
2357 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I don’t think one of my times has been picked all season
Like oh boy I love starting a potentially long challenge when I should be going to bed on a school night!
2357 days ago
Pieguy555
Here
2357 days ago
Jaxon
hello
2357 days ago
Ethan000
Here :)
2357 days ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2357 days ago
BOBROCKS333
helloooooooo

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!