This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evolution 2

Topic » Evolution 2

2319 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Evolution.

Today you are playing Hold Your Own Weight.

In this Evolution, each team have 5 platforms with each team member having 1 platform.  The Red and Yellow Team have a 5th platform despite having 4 members and that 5th Platform represents the Cadre.

Each individual has 6 sandbags they must allocate to any other platforms.  Players will place 1 sandbag at a time by mailing me the phrase:

PLACES SANDBAG ON THE PLATFORM BELONGING TO (EXACT USERNAME OF PLAYER YOU PLACE IT ON)

Once you place a sandbag you must wait AT LEAST 1 HOUR before placing another sandbag.  When an individual has placed all 6 sandbags they are done.  Now since the teams of 4 have 1 less person they would have 6 less sandbags to give so to counterbalance that the Cadres of Red and Yellow (the 4 person teams) will pick one player from their team who on their turns can give away 2 sandbags (either to the same platform or 2 different platforms).  They must post their decision publicly.  If they choose someone who has already started placing sandbags, the chosen player will NOT have to wait the extra time and can place the bags immediately.

Players will have until TOMORROW (Thursday) at 9:30 pm est which is a little over 24 hours from now to place their 6 sandbags.  If a player still has sandbags left over by the deadline then the leftover sandbags will be placed on their own platform.

Here is how scoring will work.  Each team will have its members ranked from 1st to 5th based on the weights of the platforms (how many sandbags were placed on it) with the lightest platform (least sandbags) being ranked 1st and the heaviest platform (most sandbags) being ranked 5th.  Then all the 1st place players' sandbag totals will be compared and that will determine the ranking order of this Evolution from 1st to 5th.  In the event of any tie it goes to the next lightest platform and so on with the heaviest platforms factoring in the least, if at all.

The 2 teams who have the player with the least sandbags will win this Evolution and earn safety from the Circus and elimination.  They will also earn the right to both save a player from elimination and choose the Circus type (1 team gets each).  The 3 bottom teams will have to face the Circus where either the team or the Cadre (depending on placement) will choose who will face the Circus.

I can reveal this round is a normal single elimination round so only 1 of the 3 in the Circus will be eliminated.

If you have any questions you can mail me.

Good luck.

You may begin whenever.
2319 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
When the challenge is over I will NOT reveal who placed a sandbag on who, only the totals.

REMEMBER, each team has 5 platforms you can place a sandbag on.

The platforms are:

Red Team:

Timster
mysterygame2
IceIceBaby
CrimsonEnnui
Ribbons

Green Team:

michael222
GentlemanG
temponeptune
zorbo678
Pieguy555

Yellow Team:

aiwfwyattroh
jman96
iYBF
Ryan_Jambe
Cryptspartan

Blue Team:

Lalisa
Leonine_Divine
nick9811
Max7313
Gamerden13

Gray Team:

Noxity
rawr121
Spinner554
Dibby1010
coolexchangestudent
2319 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear you can give sandbags to ANYONE and the goal is to have the least sandbags as possible.

Each team will be ranked 1st to 5th from least to most sandbags and only the platforms with the least sandbags on each team will be used to determine the rankings.  Any ties will go to the next least and so on.
2319 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
When you place sandbags it is all done TO ME VIA TENGAGED MAIL
2319 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Ryan_jambe will be taking 12 sandbags
2319 days 8 hours ago
Absol
DIBBY CAN U ADD ME ON SKYPE HUN :)
2319 days 7 hours ago
Timster
Ribbons is the biggest no life so he could use the extra bags to stay online for 12 hours
2318 days 21 hours ago
GentlemanG
Good luck to everyone in this challenge
2318 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I reveal the results I WILL be revealing how many sandbags were NOT placed AND BY WHOM to show who is not being as active:

These unplaced sandbags will be placed on that player's platform

Unplaced Sandbags - Player

1 - mysterygame2
6 - IceIceBaby
6 - CrimsonEnnui
12 - Ribbons (Sandbags divided between Ribbons and Timster's platforms

1 - iYBF
6 - Cryptspartan

1 - Noxity
2 - rawr121
4 - Spinner554
2 - Dibby1010
2318 days 7 hours ago
Absol
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
2318 days 7 hours ago
Absol
*takes out whip*
2318 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Platforms:

RED TEAM:

8 - mysterygame2
16 - IceIceBaby
16 - Ribbons
16 - Timster
18 - CrimsonEnnui

GREEN TEAM:

2 - michael222
2 - GentlemanG
2 - zorbo678
3 - Pieguy555
6 - temponeptune

YELLOW TEAM:

2 - Ryan_Jambe
3 - iYBF
4 - jman96
4 - aiwfwyattroh
11 - Cryptspartan

BLUE TEAM:

1 - Lalisa
1 - nick9811
1 - Max7313
2 - Leonine_Divine
2 - Gamerden13

GRAY TEAM:

4 - coolexchangestudent
5 - Noxity
6 - rawr121
7 - Spinner554
8 - Dibby1010

So we compare the least on each team:

1 - Blue Team
2 - Green Team
2 - Yellow Team
4 - Gray Team
8 - Red Team

We have a tie between Green and Yellow so we look at the 2nd lowest on those teams:

2 - Green Team
3 - Yellow Team

Evolution 2 Final Rankings:

1st - Blue Team
2nd - Green Team
*SAFETY*
3rd - Yellow Team
4th - Gray Team
5th - Red Team

Blue and Green teams you have earned safety from the upcoming Circus.  Christian_ as Cadre on the 1st place team you will choose either to save a player from the Circus or choose the type of game the Circus will be.  Ethan000 as the Cadre on the 2nd place team you will choose whatever Christian_ does not.

Yellow, Gray and Red Teams you are now at risk of elimination and the Circus.  Yellow Team for finishing in 3rd place you will all vote 1 person into the Circus.  Majority rules.  If there is a tie then no matter how the tie went, aiwfwyattroh's vote as Cadre will be the tiebreaker.  Gray and Red Teams for losing your fate is in the hands of your Cadres.  Absol and Timster you will single-handedly choose which of your team members will participate in the Circus.

All decisions are due by TOMORROW (Friday) at 10 pm est.  Once I reveal the results I will also post the Circus tomorrow.

Good luck.
2318 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Oh ok
2318 days 7 hours ago
Absol
SPINNER
2318 days 7 hours ago
Timster
https://i.imgur.com/sSWMk6p.gif
2318 days 7 hours ago
Timster

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!