This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evolution 4

Topic » Evolution 4

2310 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Evolution.

Today you are playing Work of Art.

In this challenge each of you will have to go to this link:

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=33b3da353c24

and solve a 150 piece jigsaw puzzle.

Your goal is to solve this puzzle in the fastest time possible.  When you are satisfied with your time, you must take a SCREENSHOT of the finished puzzle with your time AND A WINDOW OPENED TO YOUR LOGGED IN TENGAGED PROFILE.  An example of this type of screenshot is in the group images section.

When you are satisfied with your time, mail me the link to your image.  You get ONLY ONE SUBMISSION via mail, so I suggest mailing it to yourself, making sure the link works and all that before sending it to me as an INVALID link will result in a score of a DQ.  FOR THE SUBMISSION TO COUNT IT MUST BE TITLED:

EVOLUTION 4 SUBMISSION

As always spelling and spacing counts, capitalization does not.

The way this will be scored is it will be the average time for each team so everyone must participate.  I will average out the times for all members of a team and that will be that team's score.  If a player is DQ'd for sending an invalid link their time will be the overall slowest time PLUS 20% of that time.  If a player does not attempt at all then their time will be the overall slowest time PLUS 40% of that time.

NOTE: If I deem that your screenshot was altered in any way (faked, edited, etc.) you will receive a VERY SIGNIFICANT PENALTY that can heavily lead to your elimination.

So play fair.

The 2 teams who have the fastest average times will win this Evolution and earn safety from the Circus and elimination.  They will also earn the right to both save a player from elimination and choose the Circus type (1 team gets each).  The 3 bottom teams will have to face the Circus where either the team or the Cadre (depending on placement) will choose who will face the Circus.

Teams will have until TOMORROW (Saturday) at 11 pm est (25.5 hours from now) to send me their one submission.

I can reveal the upcoming Circus is a double elimination so 2 of the 3 in the Circus will be eliminated.

HOWEVER, I can also reveal while the Circus will be a double elimination, this round will not be.  This Round will be a TRIPLE ELIMINATION ROUND.  That is because it is time for the 1st CADRE'S CONUNDRUM.

So the Cadres will also be participating in this Evolution.  BUT, the Cadre's score will NOT be factored into team averages to determine which teams earn safety from the Circus.  Their scores will only be to determine the last place Cadre who will be forced to ELIMINATE A PLAYER. 

To refresh your memory and be clear, the Cadre who finishes in last will have the decision to ELIMINATE one of their players which will be announced when I reveal who was chosen for the Circus.  If the loser of the Cadre's Conundrum is also part of a losing team then 2 people from that team will be at risk, one will be directly eliminated by a Cadre and another will be sent into the Circus.

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE is that while of the Winning Cadres earns the right to save a player from the Circus and protect them from elimination it will NOT apply to the Cadre's Conundrum so whoever the last place Cadre chooses to eliminate will definitely be eliminated.  If the Winning Cadre uses their save on the player eliminated in the Cadre's Conundrum then they simply waste their save.

If you have any questions you can mail me.

Good luck.

You may begin whenever.

Good luck.
2310 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: If multiple Cadres do not attempt the Cadre's Conundrum and more than 1 Cadre finishes last, the Cadre of the First Place Team will IMMEDIATELY choose after results are posted which of those tied Cadres has to eliminate a player.
2310 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aD4GrHwn8vsGBTa/giphy.gif
2310 days 12 hours ago
Cryptspartan
This puzzle makes me wanna die
2309 days 23 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I wish nothing but sadness for rshow after this challenge lol
2309 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://media.giphy.com/media/CsyFeRxyH0um4/giphy.gif
2309 days 21 hours ago
Lalisa
@rshowfreak

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9a7e4a7fc7f4f8072e0ca535a4fbe79e/tenor.gif
2309 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline has hit and this Evolution is over.
2309 days 12 hours ago
Dibby1010
Frick
2309 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
To start I will begin with the team results and then do the Cadre's Conundrum Results.
2309 days 12 hours ago
Timster
Lets get this suicide over with.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ozFkR0jsGuqtc1q/giphy.gif
2309 days 12 hours ago
Dibby1010
Let’s go gray team
2309 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
GL Everyone
2309 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
https://media.giphy.com/media/DbD6EnlEQmjTi/giphy.gif
2309 days 12 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
I'm going home :(
2309 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: For all DQ'd or No Attempts the times are rounded up when accounting for slowest time plus the 20% or 40%.  For determining the average times, the time was also rounded up.

Evolution 4 Results:

RED TEAM:

mysterygame2 - 40 minutes, 32 seconds
CrimsonEnnui - 78 minutes, 54 seconds

GREEN TEAM:

michael222 - 69 minutes
GentlemanG - 28 minutes, 31 seconds
temponeptune - DQ (Screenshot missing logged in profile) - SLOWEST TIME +20% (2 hours, 8 minutes, 22 seconds)
zorbo678 - 1 hour, 18 minutes, 37 seconds
Pieguy555 - 44 minutes, 24 seconds

YELLOW TEAM:

jman96 - 54 minutes, 46 seconds
iYBF - 52 minutes, 32 seconds
Ryan_Jambe - 1 hour, 46 minutes, 58 seconds
Cryptspartan - 55 minutes, 32 seconds

BLUE TEAM:

Lalisa - 16 minutes, 7 seconds
Leonine_Divine - DQ (Broken link) - SLOWEST TIME +20% (2 hours, 8 minutes, 22 seconds)
nick9811 - 17 minutes, 9 seconds
Max7313 - 23 minutes, 27 seconds
Gamerden13 - DQ (Screenshot missing logged in profile) - SLOWEST TIME +20% (2 hours, 8 minutes, 22 seconds)

GRAY TEAM:

Noxity - NO ATTEMPT - SLOWEST TIME +40% (2 hours, 29 minutes, 46 seconds)
rawr121 - 34 minutes, 42 seconds
Dibby1010 - 47 minutes, 4 seconds
coolexchangestudent - 70 minutes, 11 seconds

Team Averages:

1st - Red Team - 59 minutes, 43 seconds
2nd - Blue Team - 1 hour, 2 minutes, 42 seconds
*SAFETY*
3rd - Yellow Team - 1 hour, 7 minutes, 27 seconds
4th - Green Team - 1 hour, 9 minutes, 47 seconds
5th - Gray Team - 1 hour, 15 minutes, 26 seconds

Red and Blue teams you have earned safety from the upcoming Circus.  Timster as Cadre on the 1st place team you will choose either to save a player from the Circus or choose the type of game the Circus will be.  Christian_ as the Cadre on the 2nd place team you will choose whatever Timster does not.

Yellow, Green and Gray Teams you are now at risk of elimination and the Circus.  Yellow Team for finishing in 3rd place you will all vote 1 person into the Circus.  Majority rules.  If there is a tie then no matter how the tie went, aiwfwyattroh's vote as Cadre will be the tiebreaker.  Green and Gray Teams for losing your fate is in the hands of your Cadres.  Ethan000 and Absol you will single-handedly choose which of your team members will participate in the Circus.

CADRE'S CONUNDRUM RESULTS:

Ethan000 - 22 minutes, 29 seconds
Christian_ - 22 minutes, 46 seconds
aiwfwyattroh - 24 minutes, 41 seconds
Absol - 24 minutes, 56 seconds
Timster - NO ATTEMPT

As the only Cadre to send in no submission, Timster you have lost this Cadre's Conundrum.  That means you will have to eliminate one player from your team.  You will have until TOMORROW (Sunday) at 11 pm est to send me your decision as well as whatever reasoning you want posted. 

All decisions are due by TOMORROW (Sunday) at 11 pm est.  Once I reveal the results I will also post the Circus tomorrow.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!