This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

2239 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will see Societies battle in a test of PHYSICAL and SOCIAL ability.

It will test the strategic thinking, endurance and timing of the Societies.

It is called Challenge Classic.

This challenge will be semi-LIVE in that some players will compete LIVE while others will compete in SEMI-LIVE parts of the challenge.

Your Leader will be in charge of choosing the roles for each player from your Society.

The Society will have 2 Physical and 2 Social players meaning only 4 will participate.  They will then pair up with each pair having 1 Physical and 1 Social player.  The Physical players will compete in a timing competition described here:

https://tengaged.com/group/2680-rsf-season-46-society-game/forum/topic/21095405

the rules will be the same but the start mail will be:

BEGINS TIMING CHALLENGE

How each physical player performs will affect the Social players in their task.  The penalty points of all 4 physical players will be compared and 20 walls will be distributed to the Social Players based on how their partner did in the Timing Section.  If a player does not complete the Timing Challenge by the deadline (described below) they will receive a strike.

The 20 walls will come into play in a LIVE RSF Classic.  That is because the 4 will be playing one of the most iconic RSF competitions: Quoridor.

The rules and an example of one of the most competitive games of Quoridor is listed here:

https://tengaged.com/group/2680-rsf-season-46-society-game/forum/topic/20149784/11

The pair that wins Quoridor will win this challenge for their Society.  If a player does not participate in Quoridor and they are assigned to they will receive a strike.

The Leaders have until later tonight to send me the Society assignments.  If they do not do so by the deadline, I will take any distribution by any Society member.

The schedule is as follows:

--NOW until TONIGHT at 11:59 pm est - Leaders have to decide roles for the challenge
--TONIGHT at 11:59 pm est until FRIDAY at 11:59 pm est - Physical Players must complete the Timing Challenge
--SATURDAY any time after 8:30 pm est - Quoridor must be played by the Social Players (Keep in mind Quoridor can take awhile).

The Society that wins Quoridor wins this challenge and avoids the normal elimination.  The Leader of the winning Society will have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.  If there is a Leader change before the elimination deadline, whoever is the Leader by the deadline will be the one to have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.

The Society that loses will face elimination via their Society's elimination proceedings. 

Use the time between now and the challenge starting to strategize within your Society and form a game plan.

Good luck.
2239 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can publicly reveal the current Leaders are:

Madong - Gaiaphagee
Nopdong - MrPokeguy9

Since the challenge rules have now been posted this Round's Hidden Item search period has ended.
2238 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Leaders have made the decisions.

I can now reveal the roles for this challenge are:

PHYSICAL PLAYER - SOCIAL PLAYER (Pair)

Madong:

Gaiaphagee - nick9811
harrywasnak - RealJacksonWalsh

Nopdong:

Patrick319 - MrPokeguy9
Novamax243 - wuau

The challenge is now on and the PHYSICAL PLAYERS have until 11:59 pm est TONIGHT (21 hours, 15 minutes from now) to FINISH the challenge.

KEEP IN MIND I will be judging based on the timestamps of the mails that I RECEIVE THEM AS.
2238 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
SOCIAL PLAYERS start discussing HERE when you would like to have the LIVE portion occur on Saturday (MUST BE AFTER 8:30 pm est)
2237 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Physical portion results:

Penalty Points:

27648 - Gaiaphagee
14755 - harrywasnak

0 - Patrick319
40 - Novamax243

Based on this, the pairs will have walls to use in Quoridor as such:

2 - nick9811
4 - RealJacksonWalsh

7 - MrPokeguy9
7 - wuau

The 4 must now discuss and agree on a time TONIGHT (Saturday) to have Quoridor.  They must choose anytime after 8:30 pm est.
2236 days 10 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here
2236 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Here
2236 days 10 hours ago
wuau
so i guess here?
2236 days 10 hours ago
nick9811
Hello
2236 days 9 hours ago
wuau
so is it happening?
2236 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I mean it would if rshow was actually online 馃槀馃槀
2236 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes, sorry my internet got disconnected.
2236 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
It's fine...I guess
2236 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
You must now agree on an order.

Since Nopdong won the first challenge they get to choose their positions 1st.

One pair will have 1 person go 1st and another go 3rd.

Another pair will have 1 person go 2nd and another go 4th.

Please make decisions quickly.
2236 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'll go first
2236 days 9 hours ago
wuau
I am going third and Oli is going first

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!