This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents 2 Twist

Topic » Free Agents 2 Twist

2194 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
28 of you stand before me and before we get this game started it is time to reveal the 1st twist of the season.

It is known as Trio Trials.

The 28 of you will now have the power to divide yourselves up into 9 secret trios with 1 player left over which will be a spot you don't want to be in.

Here is how it works.  All of you will talk in private with other players to form a secret trio.  When 3 players have agreed to form a secret trio, all of them must mail me tagging myself and their fellow trio members in the mail.  When a player is locked in a trio they cannot be part of another trio.

When all 28 players are either in a trio or a solo player they will NOT be revealed.  That is because there will be high stakes.

The final trio to remain fully intact within the game will earn IMMUNITY in the round they are the last trio remaining.  Thus numerically, the earliest round they can earn immunity is when 20 people remain while the latest it can be earned is when 12 people remain.  When only 1 trio remains, before the challenge I will PUBLICLY reveal the identity of that trio and they will be safe from elimination that round.

But, it does not end there.  If a trio loses a member they will still be eligible to earn a prize, a pair immunity.  The last trio to have 2 members left standing will have those members win immunity in the round they become the last pair.  So when a trio loses a member, the 2 players that remain will become a pair.  Winning the trio immunity can be beneficial but once they win the trio immunity, their identity will be revealed and thus people will know 1 full trio they can work to potentially target in order to earn a pair immunity since it is possible for a player to earn both the trio and pair immunity across different rounds.

The player who is not involved in a trio and is solo will have NO CHANCE at winning the immunity.

In addition, at the end of each round I will update a post revealing how many trios/pairs/solos are in the game to help you.

If in a round we have 2 trios left and both trios lose a pair then NO ONE will earn the trio immunity.  Same rule goes for the pairs.

Players will have until TOMORROW at 2 am est (24 hours from now) to form their trios.  The challenge will then be posted once trios are finalized.  If by the deadline, not all trios are formed then the challenge will be delayed to start on Thursday so we can finalize trios with that process being revealed tomorrow if necessary.

Players who have used RSF Season passes with immunity will have their identities revealed at the 1st challenge.

Good luck.
2193 days 20 hours ago
Absol
ill be the solo player because wow this is a dumb twist
2193 days 19 hours ago
BBlover96
People hmu
2193 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
I feel excluded. I'm the outlier.
2193 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
lmao hmu pls
2193 days 16 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Is anybody doing this? Cos like...
2193 days 14 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I’ll take anyone so hmu
2193 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Message me x;
2193 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
2193 days 12 hours ago
AlanDuncan
alan.duncan98 is my Skype

Looking for 2 fellow desperate peoole
2193 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
Someone love me
2193 days 9 hours ago
immaxyman
skype ; immaxyman

make a trio w me
2193 days 8 hours ago
Noxity
Skype is wannabepizza

Would love a trio
2193 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
eliortiz123412
2193 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
All trios have not been formed yet thus the challenge will be posted TOMORROW (Thursday) and last roughly 24 hours.

To those not in trios, you have until the challenge is posted TONIGHT at 12 am est (22 hours, 30 minutes from now) to get yourself into a trio.  If we form all trios then we are set with 1 solo player.  But, if we have more than 1 person not in a trio by that time then those players will be penalized in the 1st challenge thus increasing their chances of being eliminated.

To those already in trios, I will send confirmations tomorrow.

Good luck.
2192 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://data.whicdn.com/images/284943469/original.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!