This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 10

Topic » Elimination 10

2137 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Bye CJ and Alex I'll miss you both dearly xoxo

Also CJ I'm sorry we had to end this game in an elimination and I had to send home one of the nicest people in this game, it's a shame what happens when selfish, ugly people make moves
2137 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post advantage info when I get it, the next challenge will be posted TONIGHT (Thursday)
2137 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
The eliminated players have made their decisions.

FrenchMaid has chosen to help DBWs.

AlexTheGreat has chosen to help Christian_.

I can now reveal the next challenge is a PAIRS challenge.

Thus, they must discuss and decide ALL PAIRS for the challenge, including their own.

They must do so ASAP.  Once they do this the challenge will be posted TONIGHT (Thursday) and will last until Friday.
2137 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ok so Alex.....I'm glad to see your arse go.....that final decisions has made me lose all respect for you
2137 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
oh yikes CJ's curse of not being able to post a gif properly hit me too, awkwardly have to repost now!!!

"guess he will just have to continue being the person this cast no one genuinely likes"

AlexTheGreat has chosen to help Christian_.

LMAO what was that about no one liking me?

https://i.gifer.com/T7dz.gif

Thanks Alex, love you <3
2137 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I just find it funny that Alex said he didn't want to associate himself with Christian yet contimuely sheeps him......kinda just contradicts himself, however he can continue making his poor life decisions while some of us realise the dirty, disgusting creature Christian truly is
2137 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
teehee dirty disgusting christian still got the advantage tho hahaha!!!
2137 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
https://media1.tenor.com/images/3bfed777fcd7ac085f95ad2c9ede2a96/tenor.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!