This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 12

Topic » Round 12

2131 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
6 Remain.

It is individual.

However this round is to be different than the rest.
2131 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4344491cd214d827f962d9ce02db4ea6/tumblr_nsdoq6d1YV1u6xk6jo8_400.gif
2131 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal this is the LAST ROUND BEFORE THE FINALS meaning 4 of the 6 of you will advance to the Finals.

Before I get to this round there is some important news to address.  When this game began a trios and pairs twist was introduced.  The trio twist ended with no immunity since the last 2 trios were broken up in the same round.  HOWEVER, for the Pair Twist, I can now reveal only one pair remains standing.  As they have successfully become the last pair left, they have earned immunity in this round.  Since this is the last round before the Finals that means this last pair left standing are the FIRST TWO OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 48: Free Agents 2.

With that said, Congratulations Christian_ and DBWs, as the last pair left standing you have earned immunity at one of the most crucial points in the game and are the FIRST AND SECOND OFFICIAL FINALIST of RSF Season 48: Free Agents 2!!!
2131 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Grats. :'(
2131 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
im sobbing god is REAL

my first individual rsf final ever :')

we did it dylan <3
2131 days 22 hours ago
DBWs
I do not deserve this
2131 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
I agree
2131 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
I agree
2131 days 22 hours ago
DBWs
I agree
2131 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I don't agree
2131 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
I agree
2131 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
Fuck off already oli Jesus.
2131 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal for the Penultimate Round there was never meant to be a challenge.

Instead, there was only meant to be the Final Double Cross where 6 would pull crosses until ONE pulled the rare GOLDEN DOUBLE CROSS which provided them with ALL THE POWER. 

The ONE PERSON who pulls this GOLDEN DOUBLE CROSS would have gotten the power to choose not only which 4 of the remaining 5 would face elimination but who would face off against who.

Now with 2 players safe, we already know which 4 will face the Final Elimination.

However, we will still have the FINAL DOUBLE CROSS and ALL SIX will still participate.  Only now the power has been reduced since the 4 competitors have already been determined.  Whichever 1 of the 6 of you pull the GOLDEN DOUBLE CROSS will determine who will face off against who in this Final Elimination.

The 4 participating in the Elimination will be:

IceBeast, Lemjam6, mysterygame2, Patrick319

Christian_ and DBWs will still participate in the FINAL DOUBLE CROSS to see if they will determine the matchups.

I can also reveal this Final Elimination will have two matchups but ALL FOUR WILL PARTICIPATE TOGETHER.

I can reveal that your Final Elimination is 1 of TWO OPTIONS that are RSF Staples:

Blokus or Quoridor

Which one it is has already been determined but NOW you have the opportunity to practice and prepare knowing you will face 1 of these 2 games.  To see how it could have played out in previous iterations, I suggest looking through the RSF Wiki to see all the times they were played (they are named the same) and you can look back through this group history to find them if needed.

For now I need ALL SIX of you to agree when to hold the Final Double Cross and Elimination.  They will be held one after the other.  Same rules apply in that due to my schedule I can only really do it this week 12:30 am est or later.  Sunday is the 1st day I am free almost any time.  You must all agree when this will occur.

Good luck.
2131 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
since when did blokus become an rsf staple...
2131 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that since mysterygame2 and Patrick319 received advantages from the eliminated players, those Individual Advantages CANNOT apply to Eliminations so they are going in on even playing ground.

HOWEVER, should they survive, that small advantage will carry over to the Final Challenge.  In addition, this round's eliminated players will also gift an advantage in the Final Challenge to any of the 4 Finalists.
2131 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Shook..

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!