This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 3

Topic » Challenge 3

2095 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Blackout.

In this Treatment you must go to this link:

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1ef93bafaaec

and solve this 150 piece jigsaw puzzle.

Your goal is to solve this puzzle in the fastest time possible.  When you are satisfied with your time, you must take a SCREENSHOT of the finished puzzle with your time AND A WINDOW OPENED TO YOUR LOGGED IN TENGAGED PROFILE.  An example of this type of screenshot will be in the group images section.

When you are satisfied with your time, mail me the link to your image.  You get ONLY ONE SUBMISSION via mail, so I suggest mailing it to yourself, making sure the link works and all that before sending it to me as an INVALID link will result in a score of a DQ.

Based on the times, all players will earn points in proportion to the amount of time taken by the fastest and slowest person.  If you do not send a submission by the deadline your score is a DQ.  Any player who DQ's will for this challenge will not earn 0 points but instead will LOSE POINTS from the Leader Board.  If no submission is sent then they will be penalized in the game.

NOTE: If I deem that your screenshot was altered in any way (faked, edited, etc.) you will receive a VERY SIGNIFICANT PENALTY that can heavily lead to your elimination.

So play fair.

The player without a KEY CARD and the fastest will win this challenge and earn THREE KEY CARDS to Stage 2 (1 they keep, 1 they give away and 1 put up for auction).  They will earn 50 bonus points as well as points for their placement.  The rest of the players will earn points proportional to their performance.

You have until TOMORROW (Thursday) at 2:30 am est (24 hours from now) to send me your submission.

Good luck.
2095 days 14 hours ago
Absol
In this Treatment you must go to this link:
2095 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
The rules for this season are so sloppy. So if I come in first, I dont get the bonus 50 points but if someone comes in 10th and they are the highest placing with no keycard, then they get 50 bonus points, plus auction, plus half the eliminated players pool?

Thats so unfair. Me winning week 1 screwed me over.
2095 days 13 hours ago
Timster
Jigsaw puzzle cheaters are shook
2095 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
@Scott. Well technically James won week 1 but that’s part of the chance you take by being safe. James could have picked someone else to give a key to and you could have the chance to win the challenge and you probably would. The ones who benefit the most are challenge winners then elim winners.
2095 days 5 hours ago
Absol
rshow i get that nobody likes you anyways so you probably don't care that you piss your contestants off but aren't these games supposed to be fun lol
2095 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
2094 days 23 hours ago
Timster
Okay so I went to bed early last night aka midnight but i'm pretty sure I checked TG within the hour of me going to bed and I never saw the challenge posted. I got up this morning right before work but it was already 12 hours in, went to work, got off work late. Now i'm home and got 38 minutes to finish. I know damn well i'm not finishing this mess after seeing it's all black pieces so I will take the d/q as I only have 5 leaderboard points as it is.

Sorry Rshow please don't think i'm some inactive or even WORSE taking advantage of my immunity by "not trying" in challenges. This is not the case at all!! I just don't have that much time to play as I told you in my app but I will give it in my all in future challenges!
2094 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
If results aren’t posted in 18 minutes I quit
2094 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
We took 30+ minutes to do this puzzle, you better have them ready!
2094 days 23 hours ago
Timster
We? Someone was comparing notes.... With a bad person. Cause Ethan is finishing this in about 13 minutes 20 seconds. Maybe faster. Watch. A few people probably got close to ten minutes with ya nerdy asses!
2094 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
has king timster won a pass to finals yet??
2094 days 22 hours ago
semajdude
Who?
2094 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
rshow is taking out the trash tonight
2094 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
https://media1.giphy.com/media/E5t6EOrYR3dq8/giphy.gif
2094 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
sorry semaj, jokers is not your biggest fan without chase to drag you up in rankings ;)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!