This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6

Topic » Challenge 6

2071 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Final Results:

BBlover96 you have won Round 6 Immunity meaning you are safe from Elimination this round.

nbkiller you have won Round 7 Immunity meaning you will be safe from Elimination in the next round if you survive this one.

Lalisa you have won the power of Defection.  Please post ASAP publicly if you choose to use it and defect to the other team or if you choose to decline and stay on your team.  Once you post your decision then the voting for this Round will begin.

Ethan000 you have won the power of the Vote Steal.  You can use it at any point in this Stage and just have to tell me when you use it in private, who you use it on and how their votes will be.  Everyone will vote as normal but if the Vote Steal is used it will be revealed at the Vote Reveal how it was used.

FrenchMaid you have won 50 bonus Leaderboard points.

For bidding the highest cumulative total, the Red Team has won this challenge.  Each member of the Red Team earns 60 Leaderboard points.

This means 3 Blue Team Members and 1 Red Team Member will face the dreaded Elimination.

Voting will begin once Lalisa posts the Defection Decision.
2071 days 20 hours ago
Lalisa
I decline, I will be staying on my team
2071 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
This means 3 Blue Team Members and 1 Red Team Member will face the dreaded Elimination.

Red Team, as winners of this challenge you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Elimination.  You will be voting for 1 Red Team Member and 1 Blue Team Member.  These 2 will face off in the Elimination.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, the player who voted for one of those tied with the most Leaderboard points on the team will have their vote be the tiebreaker vote.

You will have until 3 am est (SUNDAY) which is a little under 23 hours away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you can change them but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

Blue Team, as losers of this mission, you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Elimination.  You will be voting for 2 of your own team, 2 Blue Team Members.  These 2 will face off in the Elimination.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, the player who voted for one of those tied with the most Leaderboard points on the team will have their vote be the tiebreaker vote.  In the event anyone voted for the Blue Team Member who was already voted into the Elimination by the Red Team, those votes will simply not count and the 2 with the most votes will still face the Elimination.

You will have until 3 am est (SUNDAY) which is a little over 24 hours away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you can change them but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

REMEMBER, if 2 members of the same pair are voted into the Elimination AND Matched Up, then they will win immunity from the Elimination and will choose a fellow teammate to replace them.

In addition, for earning Immunity this round, you CANNOT vote for BBlover96.

Good luck.
2071 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you vote for yourself you can only do so with 1 of your 2 votes.

If you do not vote then BOTH VOTES will be SELF VOTES and HALF your Leaderboard points will be eliminated.
2071 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
Mess

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!