This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

2060 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Leap of Fate.

In this challenge, at every hour at 8:00:00 pm est, 9:00:00 pm est and so on a bar will rotate around coming down.  Your goal as a team is that at any point from X:00:00 to X:30:00 to mail me the word

JUMP

So you could start this challenge now at 5:00:00 am est to 5:30:00 am est.

This mission will have two stages.

In Stage 1, If BOTH members mail me the word during one half hour period then that counts as ONE JUMP to your tally.  If you mail me at any point from X:30:01 to X:59:59 such then you will NOT BE ELIGIBLE to score a point during the next 30 minute jump period.  If only one member mails me that counts as 1/4 of a jump so it will require teamwork to win.

Of the 6 pairs, your Stage 1 performance will divide you into two brackets.  The 3 with the most jumps will be placed in the top half where they will contend for the win.  The 3 with the least jumps will be placed in the bottom half where they will contend to avoid last place.

Stage 2 will occur concurrently with Stage 1 and will come into play within each bracket.  In Stage 2, time will be considered.  The time counted will be as follows:

1. Time between X:00:00 and the first mail sent to me by the first team member
WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO
2. The time between mails of both team members MULTIPLIED BY 2

So essentially, the best time will be if BOTH members post early in the 30 minute jump period.

The pair with the SHORTEST AVERAGE TIME PER JUMP in the top half will win this challenge.  That pair will earn safety from Elimination, earn 75 Leaderboard points each and have the power to choose any other pair to send into Elimination.

The pair with the HIGHEST AVERAGE TIME PER JUMP in the bottom half will finish in last place, lose 10% of their Leaderboard points and face the next Elimination.

Pairs can start at any hour but the LAST TIME they can start is during the time period of
4:00:00 am est TONIGHT (Tuesday) to 4:30:00 am est (with that window starting 23 hours from now).  When you start, the challenge will last 24 HOURS from the moment you start.

Good luck.
2060 days 1 hour ago
awwsum11
Rly? Another endurance chal?
2060 days 1 hour ago
awwsum11
In my 2018?
2060 days 1 hour ago
awwsum11
Does it matter what the timestamp is?
2059 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
this is so hard to read and understand. can someone post a simpler version?
2059 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
So if you do a 1/4 jump, how does this factor into time as your partner wouldnt have jumped
2059 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Fuck you
2059 days 10 hours ago
FrenchMaid
this challenge is highkey ghetto
2059 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
rshow: jump

me:
2059 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear it is based off of tengaged time stamp

If only one member jumps then the time is still affected as it then is calculated assuming the 2nd person jumped at the end of the jump deadline
2059 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
If no one jumps in a period then time is not affected. Time is only affected if at least 1 member jumps
2058 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

I can reveal everyone played correctly and there was only ONE instance where someone mailed during a non-jump period thus that mail didn't count and neither did the one they sent for the next jump period.  That DID COME into play and narrowly pushed them into the Bottom Half.

Stage 1 Results:

Jumps - Team

19 - Black (18 pair jumps, 4 solo jumps)
18 - Pink (17 pair jumps, 4 solo jumps)
15.5 - Yellow (15 pair jumps, 2 solo jumps)

15.25 - Red (13 pair jumps, 9 solo jumps) (One pair jump counted as a solo jump due to jumping during a non-jump period in the previous time frame thus decreasing their total by 0.75 jumps)
14.25 - Orange (12 pair jumps, 9 solo jumps)
1 - Blue (1 pair jump)

Stage 2 Results:

Team - Time

TOP HALF:

Yellow - 6 minutes, 29.54 seconds per jump
Black - 17 minutes, 46.79 seconds per jump
Pink - 21 minutes, 25.06 seconds per jump

BOTTOM HALF:

Blue - 3 seconds per jump
Red - 38 minutes, 51.86 seconds per jump
Orange - 46 minutes, 52.46 seconds per jump

For having the longest average time per jump in the bottom half, nbkiller and FrenchMaid finish in Last Place.  For finishing in last, each of them will have 10% of their Leaderboard points (rounded up) removed from play.  In addition, they will automatically face the next Elimination.  They could potentially face each other or other players dependent on the results of the Secret Auction.

For having the shortest time per jump in the Top Half, congratulations Ethan000 and splozojames50.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.  You each earn 75 Leaderboard points and have now earned power.  You will now both need to discuss and AGREE on which other pair will participate in the next Elimination along with the last place pair.  You will each send me a vote and they must MATCH.  You are allowed to change your vote but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is FINAL.  If they match then you are good and your choice will participate in the next Elimination.  If your votes do NOT match then your will lose your safety, lose HALF your Leaderboard points and will instead face Elimination yourselves.

You have until TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 11 pm est (just under 19 hours from now) to send your votes.

Good luck.
2057 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/pskUoqeX1vZi0TGLd3/giphy.gif
2057 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
https://68.media.tumblr.com/f7aa30c0d209a1dcedd5aee79795dcab/tumblr_n4seah5EP91qcn8xuo5_250.gif
2057 days 22 hours ago
semajdude
Go back to throwing challenges like u did in redneck island 2 plz
2057 days 21 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Well
https://i.imgur.com/seLjRYj.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!