This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 9

Topic » Elimination 9

2057 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next Elimination will involve the following players:

nbkiller
FrenchMaid
LaFierceBrittany2
semajdude

This season there will be both LIVE and NON-LIVE Eliminations.  This Elimination needs to be NON-LIVE based on what it is.

The Elimination will be posted once I receive all bids for the Secret Auction. 

In addition, to determine the match-ups it is time for the Secret Auction.  Using your current Leaderboard points you will mail me a bid for how many you are willing to give up in order to choose your opponent.  Whoever makes the highest bid will lose those points and will choose any of the other 3 as their opponent.  Any bids made that are not the highest bid will not be lost.  You can send your bids before whenever you agree on the Elimination.  You can change bids before the deadline but whatever is last sent when we begin is final.

The latest I will accept bids is TOMORROW (Thursday) at 12:59 am est but if I receive all bids before the deadline and am able to do so I will post the Elimination with which you will have 24 hours to start.

Please send in your bids ASAP
2057 days 22 hours ago
FrenchMaid
when Alex has been SICK of my bullshit,  he decides as soon as I'm in an elimination round, it's gonna be a 50 piece puzzle challenge
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a36f96be45e799f71f4a1092c238d360/tumblr_o4i7zsnaAw1v7rsuho1_500.gif
2057 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
All 4 players have sent in their bid for the Secret Auction.

With a bid of 49 points, LaFierceBrittany2 has earned the right to choose his opponent.

Please post your decision ASAP which of the 3 other players you want to be your opponent and I will post the rules after.
2057 days 6 hours ago
Absol
LaFierceBrittany2 has earned the right to choose his opponent.

his
2057 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I will choose CJ//FrenchMaid.
2057 days 5 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I guess this is revenge from redneck island 1
https://i.imgur.com/pqg0kJy.gif
2057 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
You asked me to choose you....?
I’m glad that you finally admit to being apart of the shit friend group in that season lmaooo
2057 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
GO BRITT!!! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU!
2057 days 5 hours ago
FrenchMaid
i was joking brittany but go off with how you really felt about me :]
2057 days 4 hours ago
FrenchMaid
stfu Rodrigo I protected your ass in stage 2 and would have had your back in stage 3 if it weren't us two pairs fighting for last place in the last round
2056 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The matchups will be

LaFierceBrittany2  vs.  FrenchMaid

semajdude  vs.  nbkiller
2056 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Elim posted shortly. At the latest by 1215am est
2056 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Elimination, Pulley Problems.

In this elimination you each must use a rope attached to a weight via pulley to pull that weight 500 feet across the field.

You do so by mailing me a phrase 1 foot at a time for 500 mails total but the trick is there are mandatory break periods.

Here is how it works.

When you are ready to begin you will mail me the phrase:

GRABS ROPS

You will then mail me the phrase:

PULLS ROPE TO DRAG WEIGHT ACROSS FIELD #

The # will be the number you pull from 1 to 500.

So the first phrase will be

PULLS ROPE TO DRAG WEIGHT ACROSS FIELD 1

then

PULLS ROPE TO DRAG WEIGHT ACROSS FIELD 2

and so on.  Mail those phrases as fast as possible but making sure they are sent to me in NUMERICAL ORDER.

However there are 4 MANDATORY break periods every 100 feet.  Your time runs from when you start and then when I receive mail the phrase for the 100 foot mark aka 100 mails your time will STOP.  You must wait the mandatory break period before continuing on.  But you do not get to choose the time as the mandatory breaks are set.  For example if the break is 5 minutes then 5 minutes after your 100th mail the time will AUTOMATICALLY start up again and you can begin pulling again.  You will not be sent reminders and must keep track of the time.  This will occur for all 500 feet with you finishing when you send the 500th mail.  L

As always the challenge will run based on TG time stamps and spelling counts but capitalization does not.

If you mail numbers out of order you will be penalized 1% of your time for each number missing or out of order.  If you mail during a break period then it will count but each mail sent during a break period incurs a 50% increase of your time.  All penalties are done one at a time and will not be added up then done at once but will be done as they occur.

The order will be:

START MAIL
MAILS 1 TO 100
Break Time of 7 minutes, 30 seconds
MAILS 101 TO 200
Break Time of 23 minutes, 42 seconds
MAILS 201 TO 300
Break Time of 46 minutes, 6 seconds
MAILS 301 TO 400
Break Time of 1 hour, 2 minutes, 12 seconds
MAILS 401 TO 500

When I get the 500 mail your time is done.

You have until 1030 PM est TOMORROW (Friday) to START this Elimination. If you are playing past that it's fine as long as you started by the deadline.

The player in each matchup who has the fastest time will stay in the game, earn bonus Leaderboard points and steal half the Leaderboard points of the person they beat.

The player in each matchup with the slowest time will be eliminated and must give away half of their Leaderboard points.

Good luck.
2056 days 23 hours ago
FrenchMaid
GRABS ROPS

do you mean

GRABS ROPES
2056 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Oops

Sorry I didn't notice the typo. Since I didnt catch it by the time at least 1 person started I will accept any of the following start phrases

GRABS ROPS
GRABS ROPE
GRABS ROPES
2056 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
I
HATE
ALEX
THIS
IS
WORSE
THAN
ANYTHING
WE
DID
IN
SOLITARY
HOLY
FUCK

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!