This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 12

Topic » Challenge 12

2033 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will be LIVE on Wednesday.  The challenge can be over quickly or take a few hours so keep that in mind.

It is now up to the 6 of you to discuss and agree on a start time on Wednesday for the challenge.  I should be available all day but if something changes I will let you know.  For now just assume I am free whenever.

I suggest you try to come to an agreement when you can all be ready as a spot in the Final Four is on the line.

Good luck.
2033 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
11pm est?
2033 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
I can do any time after 6:30 pm est
2033 days 21 hours ago
Lalisa
yeah if we could 11pm est or after, that'd be good bc I'm busy before that
2033 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
I am available during these times on Wednesday:
3-6pm EST
11pm-5am EST
2033 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
i can do 6 to 10 pm!
2033 days 15 hours ago
FrenchMaid
After 9pm est I am available!
2033 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
8 hours 38 min agoawwsum11
I am available during these times on Wednesday:
3-6pm EST
11pm-5am EST
5 hours 57 min agoPiddu
i can do 6 to 10 pm!

https://i1.wp.com/media2.giphy.com/media/VM8dlnjl88bRu/giphy.gif
2033 days 9 hours ago
Piddu
Well I am available anytime that day up until 10 pm so 3 pm does work for me if everyone else is good with that.
2033 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
My schedule is pretty set in stone. The only thing I can change is going into work earlier so that I can be home a half hour early and be available anytime after 6 pm, but I would need to know that information before midnight EST so I can go to bed earlier.

Otherwise I am only available after 6:30 PM.
2033 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
What is everyone doing 6 am? Other than sleeping which you guys can honestly wake up, I think that's a time that suits all.
2033 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
I am available from Midnight to 10 PM on Wednesday October 24th. That is 20 hours. If people are only available from 11 pm, that's literally 2 hours of the entire day on Wednesday?
2033 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just a reminder it is NOT majority rules. ALL OF YOU MUST AGREE. When posting times remember to say when you are available and not when you want.  The challenge must be held tomorrow and if you all cannot agree then I will choose the time and anyone who shows up and said during discussions they could not be there but are there if I chose that time will be penalized not by points but in the game making it less likely the win and more likely to be in elimination.
2033 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Can do 6 PM EST but I need to know that before midnight EST, otherwise anytime 6:30 PM EST or later is fine by me. I've done my part here I think.
2033 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
11pm and after is all I can do, I’m at uni until 1pm my time
2033 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm available all day but I'd prefer it be later bc I have a very long morning

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!