This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 12

Topic » Elimination 12

2028 days ago
nbkiller
355 points to give

Well everyone, it was a great ride. I had quite a few ups, and more downs than usual this season. Originally, I didn’t talk to a lot of people, but those I did, I’m glad we got to play together. I’m also incredibly happy to have met some new people this season, and I hope we can stay friends I the future. I leave this season with my head held high. I want to say that I’ll play again in the future, but I don’t know where life will take me down the line. I’m glad that about 6 and a half years ago that I applied for RSF 5: I Love Money, and I got accepted. It’s been one hell of a ride since then with 3 wins and a hall of fame induction, and I thank you for that Alex. Even if I say I didn’t enjoy a season, I always look back on these games with at least half-decent memories, and the friends I’ve made through games like this are things I’ll be happy to take away.

Piddu- We usually tend to be on opposite sides of things in games, and I’m glad we got to be able to talk more than I think we ever have before. I’m happy that we traded a bunch in the resource challenge and I got to play with you and not necessarily against you this season. Hopefully, things work out better for us working together in the future!

CJ- Honestly coming into the game I had no idea who you were (and I might or might not have voted for you in the first 3 episodes oops), but you chose me as your partner in phase 3, and I’m incredibly happy to have been your partner this game. I had a blast being your partner and you definitely owe me one (you know why!), and it was great working with you through the later half of the game.

Ethan- Another season, another great time playing with you. I’m sad that you sent me in, but obviously that wasn’t really in your control due to your partner, and I want you to know that I was never mad at you for that. What a ride it’s been, and I’m glad that you were by my side and helping me keep sane especially during phase 2.

Chili- You’re another person who I never got to meet before this game, and you’re another person I’m glad I’ve gotten to know. I’m glad I went out to you in a good elimination, and that it wasn’t the hellish game of quorridor. You’ve been a lot of fun to play with and thanks for being a great person.

I leave FrenchMaid (CJ) a total of 175 points
I leave Ethan a total of 60 points
I leave Piddu a total of 60 points
I leave Lalisa a total of 60 points

Congrats final four, you’ve definitely deserved it. I wish I could join you, but it wasn’t my night this time.

Nick, out.
2028 days ago
Lalisa
aw <3 so glad i got to meet u too, its a shame this happened but im glad we got to get to know each other and got to work together!
2028 days ago
RShowFreak
awwsum11 has given his points away to all players equally with each member earning 47 points each.

nbkiller has given his points away with Ethan000, Piddu and Lalisa each earning 60 points and FrenchMaid earning 175 points.

FINAL FOUR, it is time for some important information.
2028 days ago
Ethan000
Thanks to both of you, love you both and sad you're not here :(
2028 days ago
Lalisa
love u so much eric <3 ty
2027 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
Thanks Nick. Thanks Eric.

Grats CJ and Lalisa.
2027 days 12 hours ago
FrenchMaid
thank you both! i love you guys

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!