This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11

Topic » Challenge 11

1545 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Will be ready in a minute
1545 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Will double check in in 10 mins
1545 days 15 hours ago
jman96
hi
1545 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Here
1545 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
SEI
1545 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Will post in a few minutes.
1545 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Who is here for the challenge?
1545 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Me
1545 days 15 hours ago
jman96
here
1545 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
me
1545 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Since everyone who was here at the original time is present we will start now.
1545 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's challenge.

Tonight you will be playing Screenshot.

In this challenge, I will give you 4 links to 4 imgur pages with each page containing screenshots from a youtube video.  All images are labeled as Image (Number) with the image's label being right under the image.  I will also give you the link to a 25 minute long youtube video focusing on The Challenge, more specifically 2 of the more well known players, Johnny Bananas and Wes.  The images given are screenshots taken from this video.

Each link are it's own set of images.  The first link contain 30 images and the 3 other links each contain 10 images.

Your goal is to rearrange the images into the order they appear in the video with the 1st image you list being the 1st screenshot to appear in the video.  To make this harder, on each screenshot, the timestamp and the loading bar (showing how much of the video has been played) have been cut out as well as the top right corner which throughout the video say the name of the season.

Each individual will get ONE SUBMISSION PER LINK.  So this means you have up to 4 submissions, one per group of images.  When you are ready to send me a submission it must be mailed to me here on Tengaged and be clear which group of images that list is for.

When you are ready to give your submission, you will mail me the numbers in order of appearance from 1st to 30th or 10th as such:

1. 1
2. 2
30. 30

Your score will be the number of images you have in the correct place.  So if the 5th image to appear in the video (5th in the list) is Image 10 then you will earn 1 point if you have Image 10 listed 5th in your list.  You can earn at most 30 points for the first group or 10 points for the other groups.  In the event of a tie, time will play a factor and whoever sent their submission first wins.

So for the first list that has 30 images, that list is to be crowned the winner of the challenge and become the Paymaster.  The person who scores the most points on that list will win the challenge.  For the other lists containing 10 images, the whoever scores the most points in the fastest time will earn that list and be safe from being the Dead Last Loser.

You will have a deadline of 4 HOURS from when I post the video and images.  Any submissions not sent by that time will not count.

So to be clear, i will NOT judge guesses until the deadline is over.  I will start with the 1st list of 30 images and the winner of that is done then I judge the 2nd list and the 4 remaining people.  The winner of that list is safe then I look at List 3 and the 3 remaining then List 4 and the last 2 left.

The player who does not finish any list will be the Dead Last Loser and have their check placed in the strongbox and be up for Elimination.  If multiple people do not finish they tie for Dead Last Loser.

The winner of the 1st list is safe from Elimination, guaranteed a spot in the Final Four and is the Paymaster for the round.

As EmzThorne and Gaiaphagee have a penalty, their penalty is that 15 minutes will be added to their time for ALL LISTS.

Any questions?
1545 days 15 hours ago
jman96
oh god, not this challenge. lol
1545 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oh man
1545 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Do you all understand and are ready?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!