This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 2

Topic » Elimination 2

1362 days ago
doubledarefan01
Done
1362 days ago
awwsum11
Done
1362 days ago
RShowFreak
Everyone chose doubledarefan01 and doubledarefan01 chose awwsum11

The matchups:

awwsum11   vs.   doubledarefan01

MoooHades   vs.   bambinoswag
1362 days ago
RShowFreak
awwsum11 will have a disadvantage for not voting.
1362 days ago
awwsum11
Loves my bff Nels
1362 days ago
bambinoswag
i-
1362 days ago
doubledarefan01
Surprise surprise surprise
1362 days ago
doubledarefan01
I’m mobile
1362 days ago
awwsum11
Samesies
1362 days ago
doubledarefan01
Great
1362 days ago
bambinoswag
can we start tho pero like
1362 days ago
doubledarefan01
I’m so nervous
1362 days ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Elimination, Watch Your Back.

Each matchup will be in their own thread.

This course is divided into 12 sections similar to a clock.  One of you will start at the top at Position 12.  The other will start at the bottom of the course at position 6.  The concept is simple.

You must run in the same direction as your opponent (clockwise) and must continue to do so until you pass the position your opponent is at.  You do so by posting the next spot on the clock moving in the clockwise direction.

So for the person starting at position 12 must post:

Then the next post should be

and so on.

The person starting at 6 must post:

Then the next post will be

This will continue until one passes the other.  It is about speed and could come down to endurance.  Once you are ahead of your opponent you must post the phrase:

TACKLES OPPONENT

If when that phrase is posted you are ahead of your opponent then the Elimination is over and you win this Elimination, stay in the game, and you earn a red skyll.  If when the phrase is posted you are behind or in the same position as your opponent you earn 1 strike and must continue from where you are at with your opponent allowed to keep going as you waste time with the phrase.  If a player earns 3 strikes then they automatically LOSE this Elimination.

If you SKIP a number then you are stuck at the number you previously posted until you post the next number.

it will be a best 2 of 3 matchup.

Are there any questions before we begin?

I will make the threads.
1362 days ago
bambinoswag
yes, do we have to post the 12 / 6 to start or the subsequent number?
1362 days ago
doubledarefan01
Oh god I think I’m done

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!