This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules (MUST BE SIGNED OR BE REPLACED)

Topic » Rules (MUST BE SIGNED OR BE..

4197 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations on being chosen to participate in RSF Season 18: The Mole 3.

The rules of the game closely follow that of the show.  The team will be working together to complete a series of missions to earn money that will go into a group pot that the winner will eventually walk away with.  Among the 25 of you there will be 2 people that I will have chosen to sabotage the group's effort to take money and put into the Mole's pot.  However, they must avoid detection in order to potentially win both the Group Pot and the Mole Pot.  However, the moles will be playing the game as well trying to find out the other saboteur as at some point in the game, one of the moles will be executed.

During each round there will be opportunities to earn 1 of 2 things that can assist your game.  Exemptions and bonus tokens.  Exemptions grant you safety meaning you cannot be executed that round (however, you will still need to complete the quiz).  Bonus tokens can be used on any quiz except the final quiz and what they do is that they add one correct answer to the quiz score you choose to use it on.

At the end of each round, I will post a 10 question quiz about the identity of the 2 moles (1 mole at some point in the game).  Once the quiz is posted, you will mail me your quiz submissions.  The person or people with the lowest score will be executed and thus eliminated from the competition.  If there is a tie for the lowest score, whoever turned in their quiz LAST will be eliminated.  On the quiz, for regular players, your answer to a question will be considered correct if it applies to EITHER of the 2 moles.  For the moles, an answer will be considered correct if it applies only to the other mole.  One of the moles will be executed at a pre-determined point in the game where only the mole's quiz scores are compared.  The quiz scores of the moles are compared with each other while players' quiz scores compare with other players.

Activity is important.  If you miss a quiz, you will be eliminated.  If you miss a challenge, your penalty will be you will add one hour to your time meaning your quiz will not be officially recorded until 1 hour after you submit it.  If you choose to change something in your quiz you can but your official time will be whenever you last sent a quiz submission.

If both players in the Final correctly identify the mole, the winner gets the value of the group pot while the mole gets HALF of the value of the Mole pot.  If only one player in the Final correctly identifies the mole, the winner gets the value of the group pot while the mole gets the value of the Mole pot.  If neither finalist correctly identifies the mole, both finalists will lose and the mole will reign victorious winning BOTH POTS.

Who will be the winner?  The person who can answer one simple question:  Who is the mole?

Once you have read these rules please sign them as follows:

I, (YOUR EXACT USERNAME), understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.

Good luck and happy hunting.
4197 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
I, nbkiller, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
mjpj189
I, Mjpj189, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
PeaceOut14
I, PeaceOut14, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
bigbrother101
I bigbrother101 understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
I, BBlover96 , understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
Spinner554
I, Spinner554, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
JamieN8954
I, JamieN8954 , understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
ofl1998
I, ofl1998, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I, IceIceBaby, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
RickStone
I, RickStone, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: ALL CHALLENGES AND QUIZZES WILL BEGIN OR BE POSTED AT EITHER 7 OR 8 PM EST EVERYDAY
4197 days 9 hours ago
Joeker
I, Joeker, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
Joeker
RShowFreak
NOTE: ALL CHALLENGES AND QUIZZES WILL BEGIN OR BE POSTED AT EITHER 7 OR 8 PM EST EVERYDAY

JSYK Alex, I hope Wed's and Thurs's are 8PM because I'll either be at college or coming home from college if its at 7PM
4197 days 9 hours ago
bbfan21
I, bbfan21, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.
4197 days 9 hours ago
Lavaworks
I, Lavaworks, understand the rules and understand that by signing the rules I am eligible to be either a player or one of the two moles.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!